New studio rises from Ensemble flames
Another new game maker - called NewToy - has been forged from the ashes of Ensemble, which was closed by Microsoft having completed work on Halo Wars. The fourth studio to emerge from the collapsed developer have already unveiled their new title, too.
NewToy's debut will be called World War Robot, and it'll be created alongside comic book man Ashley Wood.
Wood isn't new to video gaming, in fact he's something of a veteran, and this will be part of NewToy's fresh approach - partnering with independent third-parties of Wood's ilk to create new experiences.
Wood has already penned a paperback called World War Robot, and the game is to be based on this, although it is unclear exactly what kind of game we can expect. More details soon, hopefully.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny