New studio rises from Ensemble flames
Another new game maker - called NewToy - has been forged from the ashes of Ensemble, which was closed by Microsoft having completed work on Halo Wars. The fourth studio to emerge from the collapsed developer have already unveiled their new title, too.
NewToy's debut will be called World War Robot, and it'll be created alongside comic book man Ashley Wood.
Wood isn't new to video gaming, in fact he's something of a veteran, and this will be part of NewToy's fresh approach - partnering with independent third-parties of Wood's ilk to create new experiences.
Wood has already penned a paperback called World War Robot, and the game is to be based on this, although it is unclear exactly what kind of game we can expect. More details soon, hopefully.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015