New studio rises from Ensemble flames
Another new game maker - called NewToy - has been forged from the ashes of Ensemble, which was closed by Microsoft having completed work on Halo Wars. The fourth studio to emerge from the collapsed developer have already unveiled their new title, too.
NewToy's debut will be called World War Robot, and it'll be created alongside comic book man Ashley Wood.
Wood isn't new to video gaming, in fact he's something of a veteran, and this will be part of NewToy's fresh approach - partnering with independent third-parties of Wood's ilk to create new experiences.
Wood has already penned a paperback called World War Robot, and the game is to be based on this, although it is unclear exactly what kind of game we can expect. More details soon, hopefully.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release