New studio rises from Ensemble flames
Another new game maker - called NewToy - has been forged from the ashes of Ensemble, which was closed by Microsoft having completed work on Halo Wars. The fourth studio to emerge from the collapsed developer have already unveiled their new title, too.
NewToy's debut will be called World War Robot, and it'll be created alongside comic book man Ashley Wood.
Wood isn't new to video gaming, in fact he's something of a veteran, and this will be part of NewToy's fresh approach - partnering with independent third-parties of Wood's ilk to create new experiences.
Wood has already penned a paperback called World War Robot, and the game is to be based on this, although it is unclear exactly what kind of game we can expect. More details soon, hopefully.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey