Lost and Damned heading to PS3?
Juicy gossip abound this weekend, as we learn that the latest issue of PSW magazine is speculating that the Xbox 360's 'exclusive' GTA IV DLC could well be heading to the PS3 in August.
The Lost and Damned content was released via Xbox Live a few months ago, industry insiders speculating that Microsoft may have paid as much as 50 million USD to secure the DLC.
Apparently, the 360 exclusive deal was only six months long, and The Lost and Damned could now be making a beeline for the PSN, and a release on the PlayStation 3 console.
Of course, Rockstar have yet to officially announce anything, so this is very much rumour until we hear more.
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released