Resident Evil 5 tops 4 million sales
It's only been out a couple of months, but Capcom's Resident Evil 5 has already amassed some four million in sales globally. Street Fighter IV, meanwhile, has also managed sales in excess of two million.
Capcom sales for the 2008 financial year were up 10.6 percent at 91.8 billion Yen, with profits of 14.6 billion Yen; a 3.3 percent increase.
The Japanese publisher are predicting revenues of 95 billion Yen for the 2009 year, with games Dead Rising, Lost Planet and Monster Hunter set for new releases.
Indeed, the success of Monster Hunter Freedom 2G on the PSP in Japan is credited with contributing to the firm's strong performance.
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi