WoW, GH and CoD movies spied
News agency Reuters have reportedly caught wind from insiders concerning discussions over several high-profile movie deals concerning Activision Blizzard properties.
Flicks licensed from Guitar Hero, World of Warcraft and Call of Duty are said to be under discussion, according to Hollywood-types.
"They are being talked about for the big screen," Reuters' source offered, although big cheese Bobby Kotick wouldn't be drawn on conjecture surrounding films at the publisher's investor briefing yesterday.
He did, however, say that Activision might look at "a good TV show or a good concert tour" for Guitar Hero.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year