WoW, GH and CoD movies spied
News agency Reuters have reportedly caught wind from insiders concerning discussions over several high-profile movie deals concerning Activision Blizzard properties.
Flicks licensed from Guitar Hero, World of Warcraft and Call of Duty are said to be under discussion, according to Hollywood-types.
"They are being talked about for the big screen," Reuters' source offered, although big cheese Bobby Kotick wouldn't be drawn on conjecture surrounding films at the publisher's investor briefing yesterday.
He did, however, say that Activision might look at "a good TV show or a good concert tour" for Guitar Hero.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter