WoW, GH and CoD movies spied
News agency Reuters have reportedly caught wind from insiders concerning discussions over several high-profile movie deals concerning Activision Blizzard properties.
Flicks licensed from Guitar Hero, World of Warcraft and Call of Duty are said to be under discussion, according to Hollywood-types.
"They are being talked about for the big screen," Reuters' source offered, although big cheese Bobby Kotick wouldn't be drawn on conjecture surrounding films at the publisher's investor briefing yesterday.
He did, however, say that Activision might look at "a good TV show or a good concert tour" for Guitar Hero.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto