WoW, GH and CoD movies spied
News agency Reuters have reportedly caught wind from insiders concerning discussions over several high-profile movie deals concerning Activision Blizzard properties.
Flicks licensed from Guitar Hero, World of Warcraft and Call of Duty are said to be under discussion, according to Hollywood-types.
"They are being talked about for the big screen," Reuters' source offered, although big cheese Bobby Kotick wouldn't be drawn on conjecture surrounding films at the publisher's investor briefing yesterday.
He did, however, say that Activision might look at "a good TV show or a good concert tour" for Guitar Hero.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer