WoW, GH and CoD movies spied
News agency Reuters have reportedly caught wind from insiders concerning discussions over several high-profile movie deals concerning Activision Blizzard properties.
Flicks licensed from Guitar Hero, World of Warcraft and Call of Duty are said to be under discussion, according to Hollywood-types.
"They are being talked about for the big screen," Reuters' source offered, although big cheese Bobby Kotick wouldn't be drawn on conjecture surrounding films at the publisher's investor briefing yesterday.
He did, however, say that Activision might look at "a good TV show or a good concert tour" for Guitar Hero.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users