DJ Hero will support extra guitar
Apparently, DJ Hero will support an additional guitar peripheral should gamers wish to add one of the Guitar Hero controllers into the experience.
This previously unannounced function was confirmed by publisher Activision Blizzard as it announced it's first-quarter financial results.
The company predicts that 50 per cent of those that buy the new game won't be existing Guitar Hero fans, helping Acti further the reach of their IP as a whole.
DJ Hero will be released in time for Christmas.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year