DJ Hero will support extra guitar
Apparently, DJ Hero will support an additional guitar peripheral should gamers wish to add one of the Guitar Hero controllers into the experience.
This previously unannounced function was confirmed by publisher Activision Blizzard as it announced it's first-quarter financial results.
The company predicts that 50 per cent of those that buy the new game won't be existing Guitar Hero fans, helping Acti further the reach of their IP as a whole.
DJ Hero will be released in time for Christmas.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3