DJ Hero will support extra guitar
Apparently, DJ Hero will support an additional guitar peripheral should gamers wish to add one of the Guitar Hero controllers into the experience.
This previously unannounced function was confirmed by publisher Activision Blizzard as it announced it's first-quarter financial results.
The company predicts that 50 per cent of those that buy the new game won't be existing Guitar Hero fans, helping Acti further the reach of their IP as a whole.
DJ Hero will be released in time for Christmas.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer