DJ Hero will support extra guitar
Apparently, DJ Hero will support an additional guitar peripheral should gamers wish to add one of the Guitar Hero controllers into the experience.
This previously unannounced function was confirmed by publisher Activision Blizzard as it announced it's first-quarter financial results.
The company predicts that 50 per cent of those that buy the new game won't be existing Guitar Hero fans, helping Acti further the reach of their IP as a whole.
DJ Hero will be released in time for Christmas.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue