DJ Hero will support extra guitar
Apparently, DJ Hero will support an additional guitar peripheral should gamers wish to add one of the Guitar Hero controllers into the experience.
This previously unannounced function was confirmed by publisher Activision Blizzard as it announced it's first-quarter financial results.
The company predicts that 50 per cent of those that buy the new game won't be existing Guitar Hero fans, helping Acti further the reach of their IP as a whole.
DJ Hero will be released in time for Christmas.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side