Pro Evo for the PC slips
A number of sources are today reporting that the long-awaited and much-anticipated PC port of Pro Evolution Soccer 3 from Konami has been delayed an extra week. Sorry folks! The game, already a smash-hit on the PS2, will now be released on November 21st.
However, in better news, the leaked demo which many may have spotted through illicit sources online, will be officially available for those eager-beavers interested - a week before launch as part of a magazine cover CD. Hopefully Konami will make this wee trial available online at some point, too.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though