Pro Evo for the PC slips
A number of sources are today reporting that the long-awaited and much-anticipated PC port of Pro Evolution Soccer 3 from Konami has been delayed an extra week. Sorry folks! The game, already a smash-hit on the PS2, will now be released on November 21st.
However, in better news, the leaked demo which many may have spotted through illicit sources online, will be officially available for those eager-beavers interested - a week before launch as part of a magazine cover CD. Hopefully Konami will make this wee trial available online at some point, too.
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow