Pro Evo for the PC slips
A number of sources are today reporting that the long-awaited and much-anticipated PC port of Pro Evolution Soccer 3 from Konami has been delayed an extra week. Sorry folks! The game, already a smash-hit on the PS2, will now be released on November 21st.
However, in better news, the leaked demo which many may have spotted through illicit sources online, will be officially available for those eager-beavers interested - a week before launch as part of a magazine cover CD. Hopefully Konami will make this wee trial available online at some point, too.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year