Pro Evo for the PC slips
A number of sources are today reporting that the long-awaited and much-anticipated PC port of Pro Evolution Soccer 3 from Konami has been delayed an extra week. Sorry folks! The game, already a smash-hit on the PS2, will now be released on November 21st.
However, in better news, the leaked demo which many may have spotted through illicit sources online, will be officially available for those eager-beavers interested - a week before launch as part of a magazine cover CD. Hopefully Konami will make this wee trial available online at some point, too.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan