Pro Evo for the PC slips
A number of sources are today reporting that the long-awaited and much-anticipated PC port of Pro Evolution Soccer 3 from Konami has been delayed an extra week. Sorry folks! The game, already a smash-hit on the PS2, will now be released on November 21st.
However, in better news, the leaked demo which many may have spotted through illicit sources online, will be officially available for those eager-beavers interested - a week before launch as part of a magazine cover CD. Hopefully Konami will make this wee trial available online at some point, too.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3