Guitar Hero 5 out this autumn
Activision have officially confirmed this afternoon that Guitar Hero 5 will be out alongside Band Hero and DJ Hero this autumn. The titles had only been rumoured previously.
Band Hero will target a more casual, 'family' audience, via a selection of top forty hits, including guitar, bass, drum and mic peripherals.
DJ Hero, meanwhile, will offer a selection of hip-hop, Motown, electronica and dance tunes, and as we've already confirmed it'll come with a unique-looking turntable controller. Don't worry, there are still coloured buttons.
"Guitar Hero has made music social again and has become one of the most popular ways to experience music," offered Guitar Hero chief Dan Rosensweig.
"Today's fans enjoy a variety of music and are looking for more ways to engage with their favourite songs, artists and fellow fans. These games will let them listen, participate and socialize with music in ways they have never been able to before."
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer