Charlie Brooker working on Gameswipe?
Charlie Brooker, presenter of BBC TV series' Screenwipe and Newswipe (the latter which takes a sideways glance at the world of the media and all it entails), could be planning a new show called 'Gameswipe', if his latest Twitter update is anything to go by.
"Worst videogame bosses ever? Email yr suggestions to gameswipe at zeppotron dot com. Make what you will of that email address," reads Brooker's teasing update this evening.
Zeppotron is the name of Brooker's production company, and it is also the firm behind Newswipe, while Brooker cut his teeth covering games for publications like PC Zone before hitting the big time with TV Go Home and cult sitcom Nathan Barley.
Could Brooker be on the brink of making a TV-based return to his roots? It certainly sounds plausible. More as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year