Charlie Brooker working on Gameswipe?
Charlie Brooker, presenter of BBC TV series' Screenwipe and Newswipe (the latter which takes a sideways glance at the world of the media and all it entails), could be planning a new show called 'Gameswipe', if his latest Twitter update is anything to go by.
"Worst videogame bosses ever? Email yr suggestions to gameswipe at zeppotron dot com. Make what you will of that email address," reads Brooker's teasing update this evening.
Zeppotron is the name of Brooker's production company, and it is also the firm behind Newswipe, while Brooker cut his teeth covering games for publications like PC Zone before hitting the big time with TV Go Home and cult sitcom Nathan Barley.
Could Brooker be on the brink of making a TV-based return to his roots? It certainly sounds plausible. More as we get it.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter