Bank Heist mission confirmed as a pre-order bonus for Thief
Square Enix has unveiled the added goodies they are giving away for pre-ordering Thief.
The new Bank Heist mission pushes Garrett's skills as he attempts to break into the Stonemarket First Bank, the most secure locations in the City.
It features new loot and locations as well as unique security measures that are only found in the bank. It was designed as a nod to Thief II's Bank mission.
Thief is due out on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC on February the 25th of next year.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing