Bank Heist mission confirmed as a pre-order bonus for Thief
Square Enix has unveiled the added goodies they are giving away for pre-ordering Thief.
The new Bank Heist mission pushes Garrett's skills as he attempts to break into the Stonemarket First Bank, the most secure locations in the City.
It features new loot and locations as well as unique security measures that are only found in the bank. It was designed as a nod to Thief II's Bank mission.
Thief is due out on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC on February the 25th of next year.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell