Bank Heist mission confirmed as a pre-order bonus for Thief
Square Enix has unveiled the added goodies they are giving away for pre-ordering Thief.
The new Bank Heist mission pushes Garrett's skills as he attempts to break into the Stonemarket First Bank, the most secure locations in the City.
It features new loot and locations as well as unique security measures that are only found in the bank. It was designed as a nod to Thief II's Bank mission.
Thief is due out on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC on February the 25th of next year.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title