Bank Heist mission confirmed as a pre-order bonus for Thief
Square Enix has unveiled the added goodies they are giving away for pre-ordering Thief.
The new Bank Heist mission pushes Garrett's skills as he attempts to break into the Stonemarket First Bank, the most secure locations in the City.
It features new loot and locations as well as unique security measures that are only found in the bank. It was designed as a nod to Thief II's Bank mission.
Thief is due out on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC on February the 25th of next year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year