Bank Heist mission confirmed as a pre-order bonus for Thief
Square Enix has unveiled the added goodies they are giving away for pre-ordering Thief.
The new Bank Heist mission pushes Garrett's skills as he attempts to break into the Stonemarket First Bank, the most secure locations in the City.
It features new loot and locations as well as unique security measures that are only found in the bank. It was designed as a nod to Thief II's Bank mission.
Thief is due out on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC on February the 25th of next year.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey