30 iPhone games coming from EA
On a day when it was postulated that Apple might consider making a bid for the firm, EA announce via their latest financial results that they plan on releasing some thirty iPhone games this year.
No specific games were confirmed, but it is expected that the rash of new titles will be delivered over the 2010 financial year, boss Riccitiello enthusiastic about EA's chances beyond traditional formats.
EA aren't the only publisher getting stuck into the iPhone either, industry experts noting that the device could soon prove a rival to the PSP and the DS - given the accessibility of the App Store.
We'll bring you more on the rise of Apple as a gaming power as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year