30 iPhone games coming from EA
On a day when it was postulated that Apple might consider making a bid for the firm, EA announce via their latest financial results that they plan on releasing some thirty iPhone games this year.
No specific games were confirmed, but it is expected that the rash of new titles will be delivered over the 2010 financial year, boss Riccitiello enthusiastic about EA's chances beyond traditional formats.
EA aren't the only publisher getting stuck into the iPhone either, industry experts noting that the device could soon prove a rival to the PSP and the DS - given the accessibility of the App Store.
We'll bring you more on the rise of Apple as a gaming power as we get it.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III