30 iPhone games coming from EA
On a day when it was postulated that Apple might consider making a bid for the firm, EA announce via their latest financial results that they plan on releasing some thirty iPhone games this year.
No specific games were confirmed, but it is expected that the rash of new titles will be delivered over the 2010 financial year, boss Riccitiello enthusiastic about EA's chances beyond traditional formats.
EA aren't the only publisher getting stuck into the iPhone either, industry experts noting that the device could soon prove a rival to the PSP and the DS - given the accessibility of the App Store.
We'll bring you more on the rise of Apple as a gaming power as we get it.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year