30 iPhone games coming from EA
On a day when it was postulated that Apple might consider making a bid for the firm, EA announce via their latest financial results that they plan on releasing some thirty iPhone games this year.
No specific games were confirmed, but it is expected that the rash of new titles will be delivered over the 2010 financial year, boss Riccitiello enthusiastic about EA's chances beyond traditional formats.
EA aren't the only publisher getting stuck into the iPhone either, industry experts noting that the device could soon prove a rival to the PSP and the DS - given the accessibility of the App Store.
We'll bring you more on the rise of Apple as a gaming power as we get it.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too