30 iPhone games coming from EA
On a day when it was postulated that Apple might consider making a bid for the firm, EA announce via their latest financial results that they plan on releasing some thirty iPhone games this year.
No specific games were confirmed, but it is expected that the rash of new titles will be delivered over the 2010 financial year, boss Riccitiello enthusiastic about EA's chances beyond traditional formats.
EA aren't the only publisher getting stuck into the iPhone either, industry experts noting that the device could soon prove a rival to the PSP and the DS - given the accessibility of the App Store.
We'll bring you more on the rise of Apple as a gaming power as we get it.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May