LSP brings us new Namco ports
French publisher LSP (Light & Shadow Productions), has added two more of Namco's ports to its roster, having snapped up the PC conversion of Dead to Rights earlier this year. PC incarnations of PacMan World 2 and kill.switch are currently scheduled for a release in Q1 2004. LSP will publish in Europe, whilst HIP Games takes care of things in North America.
LSP's Olivier Goulon commented: "We are extremely excited about these 2 new additions to our schedule. We will ensure that the PC owners now get the chance to enjoy games which utilise the PC to its full potential. Namco is renowned for the quality of its titles and we believe that by picking the very best PC developers it will ensure we have the perfect games!"
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit