LSP brings us new Namco ports
French publisher LSP (Light & Shadow Productions), has added two more of Namco's ports to its roster, having snapped up the PC conversion of Dead to Rights earlier this year. PC incarnations of PacMan World 2 and kill.switch are currently scheduled for a release in Q1 2004. LSP will publish in Europe, whilst HIP Games takes care of things in North America.
LSP's Olivier Goulon commented: "We are extremely excited about these 2 new additions to our schedule. We will ensure that the PC owners now get the chance to enjoy games which utilise the PC to its full potential. Namco is renowned for the quality of its titles and we believe that by picking the very best PC developers it will ensure we have the perfect games!"
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan