LSP brings us new Namco ports
French publisher LSP (Light & Shadow Productions), has added two more of Namco's ports to its roster, having snapped up the PC conversion of Dead to Rights earlier this year. PC incarnations of PacMan World 2 and kill.switch are currently scheduled for a release in Q1 2004. LSP will publish in Europe, whilst HIP Games takes care of things in North America.
LSP's Olivier Goulon commented: "We are extremely excited about these 2 new additions to our schedule. We will ensure that the PC owners now get the chance to enjoy games which utilise the PC to its full potential. Namco is renowned for the quality of its titles and we believe that by picking the very best PC developers it will ensure we have the perfect games!"
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive