LSP brings us new Namco ports
French publisher LSP (Light & Shadow Productions), has added two more of Namco's ports to its roster, having snapped up the PC conversion of Dead to Rights earlier this year. PC incarnations of PacMan World 2 and kill.switch are currently scheduled for a release in Q1 2004. LSP will publish in Europe, whilst HIP Games takes care of things in North America.
LSP's Olivier Goulon commented: "We are extremely excited about these 2 new additions to our schedule. We will ensure that the PC owners now get the chance to enjoy games which utilise the PC to its full potential. Namco is renowned for the quality of its titles and we believe that by picking the very best PC developers it will ensure we have the perfect games!"
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III coming this November, skipping last-gen release
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch