LSP brings us new Namco ports
French publisher LSP (Light & Shadow Productions), has added two more of Namco's ports to its roster, having snapped up the PC conversion of Dead to Rights earlier this year. PC incarnations of PacMan World 2 and kill.switch are currently scheduled for a release in Q1 2004. LSP will publish in Europe, whilst HIP Games takes care of things in North America.
LSP's Olivier Goulon commented: "We are extremely excited about these 2 new additions to our schedule. We will ensure that the PC owners now get the chance to enjoy games which utilise the PC to its full potential. Namco is renowned for the quality of its titles and we believe that by picking the very best PC developers it will ensure we have the perfect games!"
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year