France win the FIFA World Cup
Frenchman Bruce Grannec has taken the FIFA Interactive World Cup crown, the 22 year-old vanquishing Mexican Ruben Zerecero 3-1 at the final held in Spain.
The competition kicked off with entries totaling 500,000 players, so these two chaps must be pretty good at FIFA 09, all things considered.
Grannec takes home prize money of 20,000 USD, not to mention a car.
"I am very proud of this victory," he enthused. "It proves that, if you work hard, you will have success."
The final was watched by a crowd of 8,000. Thanks to the BBC.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light