France win the FIFA World Cup
Frenchman Bruce Grannec has taken the FIFA Interactive World Cup crown, the 22 year-old vanquishing Mexican Ruben Zerecero 3-1 at the final held in Spain.
The competition kicked off with entries totaling 500,000 players, so these two chaps must be pretty good at FIFA 09, all things considered.
Grannec takes home prize money of 20,000 USD, not to mention a car.
"I am very proud of this victory," he enthused. "It proves that, if you work hard, you will have success."
The final was watched by a crowd of 8,000. Thanks to the BBC.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III