France win the FIFA World Cup
Frenchman Bruce Grannec has taken the FIFA Interactive World Cup crown, the 22 year-old vanquishing Mexican Ruben Zerecero 3-1 at the final held in Spain.
The competition kicked off with entries totaling 500,000 players, so these two chaps must be pretty good at FIFA 09, all things considered.
Grannec takes home prize money of 20,000 USD, not to mention a car.
"I am very proud of this victory," he enthused. "It proves that, if you work hard, you will have success."
The final was watched by a crowd of 8,000. Thanks to the BBC.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015