Maxis plot new multiplayer action offering
Sims and Spore creators Maxis are working on something a little different if rumours this morning are to be believed, the studio looking to hire game makers for a a new "fast-paced multiplayer action game."
Given the genre it seems unlikely that this game is a new offering based on one of the firm's established IPs, and the job itself further hints at something rather different.
"RPG, combat, or card collection game design experience" is requested, and we're told the title in question is "focused on heavy customizability".
It sounds a little like Maxis could be taking some inspiration from Rare's latest Banjo game - or even LittleBigPlanet perhaps. We'll find out soon. We hope.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light