EA Redwood Shores become Visceral
EA Redwood Shores, one of the publisher's largest internal studios, has been re-branded as Visceral Games. The studio is responsible for creations including Dead Space and Dante's Inferno.
The Visceral brand was trademarked back in March, the new division confirming that it is working on two new titles, in addition to Inferno and Dead Space.
"Action, intensity, excellence. It isn't just in our DNA, it's in our blood," beamed VP Glen Schofield.
"For the past two years, we have adopted a new culture that prizes excellence above all else. Primal action is the beating heart of the studio and now our new name reflects that."
More on Visceral's titles as we get it.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015