EA Redwood Shores become Visceral
EA Redwood Shores, one of the publisher's largest internal studios, has been re-branded as Visceral Games. The studio is responsible for creations including Dead Space and Dante's Inferno.
The Visceral brand was trademarked back in March, the new division confirming that it is working on two new titles, in addition to Inferno and Dead Space.
"Action, intensity, excellence. It isn't just in our DNA, it's in our blood," beamed VP Glen Schofield.
"For the past two years, we have adopted a new culture that prizes excellence above all else. Primal action is the beating heart of the studio and now our new name reflects that."
More on Visceral's titles as we get it.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny