EA Redwood Shores become Visceral
EA Redwood Shores, one of the publisher's largest internal studios, has been re-branded as Visceral Games. The studio is responsible for creations including Dead Space and Dante's Inferno.
The Visceral brand was trademarked back in March, the new division confirming that it is working on two new titles, in addition to Inferno and Dead Space.
"Action, intensity, excellence. It isn't just in our DNA, it's in our blood," beamed VP Glen Schofield.
"For the past two years, we have adopted a new culture that prizes excellence above all else. Primal action is the beating heart of the studio and now our new name reflects that."
More on Visceral's titles as we get it.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto