EA Redwood Shores become Visceral
EA Redwood Shores, one of the publisher's largest internal studios, has been re-branded as Visceral Games. The studio is responsible for creations including Dead Space and Dante's Inferno.
The Visceral brand was trademarked back in March, the new division confirming that it is working on two new titles, in addition to Inferno and Dead Space.
"Action, intensity, excellence. It isn't just in our DNA, it's in our blood," beamed VP Glen Schofield.
"For the past two years, we have adopted a new culture that prizes excellence above all else. Primal action is the beating heart of the studio and now our new name reflects that."
More on Visceral's titles as we get it.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO