EA Redwood Shores become Visceral
EA Redwood Shores, one of the publisher's largest internal studios, has been re-branded as Visceral Games. The studio is responsible for creations including Dead Space and Dante's Inferno.
The Visceral brand was trademarked back in March, the new division confirming that it is working on two new titles, in addition to Inferno and Dead Space.
"Action, intensity, excellence. It isn't just in our DNA, it's in our blood," beamed VP Glen Schofield.
"For the past two years, we have adopted a new culture that prizes excellence above all else. Primal action is the beating heart of the studio and now our new name reflects that."
More on Visceral's titles as we get it.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014