Best Of British car pack arrives for Grid Autosport today
Today sees the arrival of the new Best Of British downloadable car pack for Grid Autosport.
The pack brings a trio of some of the finest British-made cars from petrolheads to race in both career mode and online mode. The cars included are the 1995 McLaren F1 GTR, the 2011 Aston Martin Zagato V12 and the 2007 McLaren Mercedes SLR 722.
Grid Autosport's lead handling designer Gejan Pathiraja said, “We spend hours of research and a lot of time behind the pad and the steering wheel to make them [the cars] as accurate as possible. There’s a lot of work that goes into it to make it feel like that car. Because we’ve taken a handcrafted approach, we really care for the gameplay and we want other people to experience that as well.”
The Best Of British car pack is available to download now on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 for 2.39 GBP.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold