Best Of British car pack arrives for Grid Autosport today
Today sees the arrival of the new Best Of British downloadable car pack for Grid Autosport.
The pack brings a trio of some of the finest British-made cars from petrolheads to race in both career mode and online mode. The cars included are the 1995 McLaren F1 GTR, the 2011 Aston Martin Zagato V12 and the 2007 McLaren Mercedes SLR 722.
Grid Autosport's lead handling designer Gejan Pathiraja said, “We spend hours of research and a lot of time behind the pad and the steering wheel to make them [the cars] as accurate as possible. There’s a lot of work that goes into it to make it feel like that car. Because we’ve taken a handcrafted approach, we really care for the gameplay and we want other people to experience that as well.”
The Best Of British car pack is available to download now on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 for 2.39 GBP.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year