Best Of British car pack arrives for Grid Autosport today
Today sees the arrival of the new Best Of British downloadable car pack for Grid Autosport.
The pack brings a trio of some of the finest British-made cars from petrolheads to race in both career mode and online mode. The cars included are the 1995 McLaren F1 GTR, the 2011 Aston Martin Zagato V12 and the 2007 McLaren Mercedes SLR 722.
Grid Autosport's lead handling designer Gejan Pathiraja said, “We spend hours of research and a lot of time behind the pad and the steering wheel to make them [the cars] as accurate as possible. There’s a lot of work that goes into it to make it feel like that car. Because we’ve taken a handcrafted approach, we really care for the gameplay and we want other people to experience that as well.”
The Best Of British car pack is available to download now on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 for 2.39 GBP.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III