Seventh Call of Duty for Cuba, Vietnam?
Cuba could be the setting of the Call of Duty release that will follow Modern Warfare 2 (due out this winter). The seventh title in the series could also take in Vietnam, alongside Castro's communist republic.
A source linked to ThatVideoGame blog purports to reveal the new location gossip, stating that Activision are licensing music from the Vietnam era ('59 to '75), beyond African, Cuban and Russian tunes.
World at war developer Treyarch are rumoured to be behind the new game, with Noah Heller said to be acting as senior producer on the project.
Activision won't offer any comment on this, inevitably, but if it proves true a release late next year is likely, following Activision's yearly release schedule for the Call of Duty series.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light