Seventh Call of Duty for Cuba, Vietnam?
Cuba could be the setting of the Call of Duty release that will follow Modern Warfare 2 (due out this winter). The seventh title in the series could also take in Vietnam, alongside Castro's communist republic.
A source linked to ThatVideoGame blog purports to reveal the new location gossip, stating that Activision are licensing music from the Vietnam era ('59 to '75), beyond African, Cuban and Russian tunes.
World at war developer Treyarch are rumoured to be behind the new game, with Noah Heller said to be acting as senior producer on the project.
Activision won't offer any comment on this, inevitably, but if it proves true a release late next year is likely, following Activision's yearly release schedule for the Call of Duty series.
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment