Resident Evil 5 set for PC
Capcom have unleashed something of a bank holiday bombshell today, confirming that not only will Resident Evil 5 be coming to the PC platform - but that it will be released "later" in the year.
Laying to rest months of conjecture, Capcom also confirmed that Bionic Commando is also on the way to the PC, and that this new action title should arrive come July.
Street Fighter IV is also set to hit the old beige box, and this smash will also land in July we're told.
"All three games will be optimized for the PC platform and will have new PC-specific features added to the already great games. All three games will be available both at retail and via various digital distribution methods," reads word from the publisher. Steam, anyone?
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone