Resident Evil 5 set for PC
Capcom have unleashed something of a bank holiday bombshell today, confirming that not only will Resident Evil 5 be coming to the PC platform - but that it will be released "later" in the year.
Laying to rest months of conjecture, Capcom also confirmed that Bionic Commando is also on the way to the PC, and that this new action title should arrive come July.
Street Fighter IV is also set to hit the old beige box, and this smash will also land in July we're told.
"All three games will be optimized for the PC platform and will have new PC-specific features added to the already great games. All three games will be available both at retail and via various digital distribution methods," reads word from the publisher. Steam, anyone?
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC