Resident Evil 5 set for PC
Capcom have unleashed something of a bank holiday bombshell today, confirming that not only will Resident Evil 5 be coming to the PC platform - but that it will be released "later" in the year.
Laying to rest months of conjecture, Capcom also confirmed that Bionic Commando is also on the way to the PC, and that this new action title should arrive come July.
Street Fighter IV is also set to hit the old beige box, and this smash will also land in July we're told.
"All three games will be optimized for the PC platform and will have new PC-specific features added to the already great games. All three games will be available both at retail and via various digital distribution methods," reads word from the publisher. Steam, anyone?
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter