Resident Evil 5 set for PC
Capcom have unleashed something of a bank holiday bombshell today, confirming that not only will Resident Evil 5 be coming to the PC platform - but that it will be released "later" in the year.
Laying to rest months of conjecture, Capcom also confirmed that Bionic Commando is also on the way to the PC, and that this new action title should arrive come July.
Street Fighter IV is also set to hit the old beige box, and this smash will also land in July we're told.
"All three games will be optimized for the PC platform and will have new PC-specific features added to the already great games. All three games will be available both at retail and via various digital distribution methods," reads word from the publisher. Steam, anyone?
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today