Resident Evil 5 set for PC
Capcom have unleashed something of a bank holiday bombshell today, confirming that not only will Resident Evil 5 be coming to the PC platform - but that it will be released "later" in the year.
Laying to rest months of conjecture, Capcom also confirmed that Bionic Commando is also on the way to the PC, and that this new action title should arrive come July.
Street Fighter IV is also set to hit the old beige box, and this smash will also land in July we're told.
"All three games will be optimized for the PC platform and will have new PC-specific features added to the already great games. All three games will be available both at retail and via various digital distribution methods," reads word from the publisher. Steam, anyone?
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014