New Call of Duty maps in June
A second map pack for the best-selling Call of Duty: World at War is on the way to the PS3 and Xbox 360, with this new slab of content scheduled to land come June.
According to developer Treyarch, the new update will usher in four new maps, called: Banzai, Corrosion, Sub Pens, and Zombie Swamp.
The Nazi Zombie game mode will also be expanded as part of the update, as well as ushering in the inevitable raft of new Achievements and Trophies.
We're not sure how much this DLC will cost, or indeed if it'll make it to the PC as yet.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer