New Call of Duty maps in June
A second map pack for the best-selling Call of Duty: World at War is on the way to the PS3 and Xbox 360, with this new slab of content scheduled to land come June.
According to developer Treyarch, the new update will usher in four new maps, called: Banzai, Corrosion, Sub Pens, and Zombie Swamp.
The Nazi Zombie game mode will also be expanded as part of the update, as well as ushering in the inevitable raft of new Achievements and Trophies.
We're not sure how much this DLC will cost, or indeed if it'll make it to the PC as yet.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side