New Call of Duty maps in June
A second map pack for the best-selling Call of Duty: World at War is on the way to the PS3 and Xbox 360, with this new slab of content scheduled to land come June.
According to developer Treyarch, the new update will usher in four new maps, called: Banzai, Corrosion, Sub Pens, and Zombie Swamp.
The Nazi Zombie game mode will also be expanded as part of the update, as well as ushering in the inevitable raft of new Achievements and Trophies.
We're not sure how much this DLC will cost, or indeed if it'll make it to the PC as yet.
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out