New Call of Duty maps in June
A second map pack for the best-selling Call of Duty: World at War is on the way to the PS3 and Xbox 360, with this new slab of content scheduled to land come June.
According to developer Treyarch, the new update will usher in four new maps, called: Banzai, Corrosion, Sub Pens, and Zombie Swamp.
The Nazi Zombie game mode will also be expanded as part of the update, as well as ushering in the inevitable raft of new Achievements and Trophies.
We're not sure how much this DLC will cost, or indeed if it'll make it to the PC as yet.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year