New Call of Duty maps in June
A second map pack for the best-selling Call of Duty: World at War is on the way to the PS3 and Xbox 360, with this new slab of content scheduled to land come June.
According to developer Treyarch, the new update will usher in four new maps, called: Banzai, Corrosion, Sub Pens, and Zombie Swamp.
The Nazi Zombie game mode will also be expanded as part of the update, as well as ushering in the inevitable raft of new Achievements and Trophies.
We're not sure how much this DLC will cost, or indeed if it'll make it to the PC as yet.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update