Sony show PSP concept
Sony's Ken Kutaragi was on hand at a corporate strategy meeting held in New York yesterday to display a few concept images of the firm's forthcoming PSP handheld; the embattled Japanese giant's big hope for next year.
The design looks rather lovely at the moment, and is once again testament to Sony's flair for visual design. It has a wide screen, too, though everything else is rather vague and we won't be able to get hands on with the PSP until next year's E3. Enjoy the images in the meantime.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today