Sony show PSP concept
Sony's Ken Kutaragi was on hand at a corporate strategy meeting held in New York yesterday to display a few concept images of the firm's forthcoming PSP handheld; the embattled Japanese giant's big hope for next year.
The design looks rather lovely at the moment, and is once again testament to Sony's flair for visual design. It has a wide screen, too, though everything else is rather vague and we won't be able to get hands on with the PSP until next year's E3. Enjoy the images in the meantime.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update