Sony show PSP concept
Sony's Ken Kutaragi was on hand at a corporate strategy meeting held in New York yesterday to display a few concept images of the firm's forthcoming PSP handheld; the embattled Japanese giant's big hope for next year.
The design looks rather lovely at the moment, and is once again testament to Sony's flair for visual design. It has a wide screen, too, though everything else is rather vague and we won't be able to get hands on with the PSP until next year's E3. Enjoy the images in the meantime.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch