Sony show PSP concept
Sony's Ken Kutaragi was on hand at a corporate strategy meeting held in New York yesterday to display a few concept images of the firm's forthcoming PSP handheld; the embattled Japanese giant's big hope for next year.
The design looks rather lovely at the moment, and is once again testament to Sony's flair for visual design. It has a wide screen, too, though everything else is rather vague and we won't be able to get hands on with the PSP until next year's E3. Enjoy the images in the meantime.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free