Sony show PSP concept
Sony's Ken Kutaragi was on hand at a corporate strategy meeting held in New York yesterday to display a few concept images of the firm's forthcoming PSP handheld; the embattled Japanese giant's big hope for next year.
The design looks rather lovely at the moment, and is once again testament to Sony's flair for visual design. It has a wide screen, too, though everything else is rather vague and we won't be able to get hands on with the PSP until next year's E3. Enjoy the images in the meantime.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny