No Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on Wii
Capcom's new fighting title, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 can't be released on the Wii. This is because Capcom only have the rights to a downloadable release, while the game is too big for WiiWare distribution.
"This is a downloadable play, not a retail play," Capcom’s Christian Svensson reveals.
"We don't actually have any retail rights on this project. And there's no way to get anywhere near the WiiWare filesize limit here."
So, the game will only be released on the PS3 and Xbox 360 in download form, while a PS3-only demo should be unveiled this week.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny