No Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on Wii
Capcom's new fighting title, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 can't be released on the Wii. This is because Capcom only have the rights to a downloadable release, while the game is too big for WiiWare distribution.
"This is a downloadable play, not a retail play," Capcom’s Christian Svensson reveals.
"We don't actually have any retail rights on this project. And there's no way to get anywhere near the WiiWare filesize limit here."
So, the game will only be released on the PS3 and Xbox 360 in download form, while a PS3-only demo should be unveiled this week.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto