No Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on Wii
Capcom's new fighting title, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 can't be released on the Wii. This is because Capcom only have the rights to a downloadable release, while the game is too big for WiiWare distribution.
"This is a downloadable play, not a retail play," Capcom’s Christian Svensson reveals.
"We don't actually have any retail rights on this project. And there's no way to get anywhere near the WiiWare filesize limit here."
So, the game will only be released on the PS3 and Xbox 360 in download form, while a PS3-only demo should be unveiled this week.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III