New Mass Effect set for iPhone
A Mass Effect prequel is on the way to the iPhone, we're told this morning, EA apparently working on a two hour 'animated presentation'.
The new release's plot will follow 'Jacob', and we're told it will include top-down space combat, among other gameplay diversions.
The game will cost less than 3 USD, and a typically epic premise is the order of the day from what we can gather.
The iPhone has been shaking things up quite a lot lately; forcing even big publishers like EA to consider the format, despite their usual dedication to the big three platform holders.
More on this as we get it.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though