New Mass Effect set for iPhone
A Mass Effect prequel is on the way to the iPhone, we're told this morning, EA apparently working on a two hour 'animated presentation'.
The new release's plot will follow 'Jacob', and we're told it will include top-down space combat, among other gameplay diversions.
The game will cost less than 3 USD, and a typically epic premise is the order of the day from what we can gather.
The iPhone has been shaking things up quite a lot lately; forcing even big publishers like EA to consider the format, despite their usual dedication to the big three platform holders.
More on this as we get it.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free