New Mass Effect set for iPhone
A Mass Effect prequel is on the way to the iPhone, we're told this morning, EA apparently working on a two hour 'animated presentation'.
The new release's plot will follow 'Jacob', and we're told it will include top-down space combat, among other gameplay diversions.
The game will cost less than 3 USD, and a typically epic premise is the order of the day from what we can gather.
The iPhone has been shaking things up quite a lot lately; forcing even big publishers like EA to consider the format, despite their usual dedication to the big three platform holders.
More on this as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer