New Mass Effect set for iPhone
A Mass Effect prequel is on the way to the iPhone, we're told this morning, EA apparently working on a two hour 'animated presentation'.
The new release's plot will follow 'Jacob', and we're told it will include top-down space combat, among other gameplay diversions.
The game will cost less than 3 USD, and a typically epic premise is the order of the day from what we can gather.
The iPhone has been shaking things up quite a lot lately; forcing even big publishers like EA to consider the format, despite their usual dedication to the big three platform holders.
More on this as we get it.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes