New Mass Effect set for iPhone
A Mass Effect prequel is on the way to the iPhone, we're told this morning, EA apparently working on a two hour 'animated presentation'.
The new release's plot will follow 'Jacob', and we're told it will include top-down space combat, among other gameplay diversions.
The game will cost less than 3 USD, and a typically epic premise is the order of the day from what we can gather.
The iPhone has been shaking things up quite a lot lately; forcing even big publishers like EA to consider the format, despite their usual dedication to the big three platform holders.
More on this as we get it.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny