Tekken 6 for PSP this autumn
Namco Bandai have told US site IGN that Tekken 6 will make it to the PSP at the same time as the title hits the PS3 and Xbox 360 in the autumn.
The new handheld version promises to include new stages, items and multiplayer modes unique to the PSP - including fan favourite fighters and a 'Ghost' infrastructure mode. This will let players compare data with others online.
"With a growing roster of fighters, each equipped with their own deadly techniques, martial art moves, and attack combinations, Tekken 6 will be the best 'King of Iron Fist Tournament' yet," Namco offer.
"Adding to the already rich gaming experience, a deeper character customization feature will only enhance the incredible fighting intensity as players go mano-y-mano."
The autumn it is.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching