Tekken 6 for PSP this autumn
Namco Bandai have told US site IGN that Tekken 6 will make it to the PSP at the same time as the title hits the PS3 and Xbox 360 in the autumn.
The new handheld version promises to include new stages, items and multiplayer modes unique to the PSP - including fan favourite fighters and a 'Ghost' infrastructure mode. This will let players compare data with others online.
"With a growing roster of fighters, each equipped with their own deadly techniques, martial art moves, and attack combinations, Tekken 6 will be the best 'King of Iron Fist Tournament' yet," Namco offer.
"Adding to the already rich gaming experience, a deeper character customization feature will only enhance the incredible fighting intensity as players go mano-y-mano."
The autumn it is.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3