Tekken 6 for PSP this autumn
Namco Bandai have told US site IGN that Tekken 6 will make it to the PSP at the same time as the title hits the PS3 and Xbox 360 in the autumn.
The new handheld version promises to include new stages, items and multiplayer modes unique to the PSP - including fan favourite fighters and a 'Ghost' infrastructure mode. This will let players compare data with others online.
"With a growing roster of fighters, each equipped with their own deadly techniques, martial art moves, and attack combinations, Tekken 6 will be the best 'King of Iron Fist Tournament' yet," Namco offer.
"Adding to the already rich gaming experience, a deeper character customization feature will only enhance the incredible fighting intensity as players go mano-y-mano."
The autumn it is.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue