Platform holders promise major news at E3
ESA have been talking up June's E3 expo in LA this week, with heavyweights Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft throwing their might behind the US trade show.
All three platform holders are promising to put on a good show, and we're expecting some serious announcements from all of them. Over to Microsoft's Don Mattrick for starters:
"Microsoft is gearing up for a big presence at E3 which will completely transform how people think about home entertainment. We're excited about the momentum that is building in the industry in anticipation of our June 1st media briefing, which will kick off E3 in blockbuster style."
“Nintendo has been a long time attendee of E3 and it has our full support," chimes in Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime. "E3 brings a wide variety of key audiences into contact with products from many companies, including Nintendo. It's the place where creativity is on display, and as a 'sneak peak' for our entire industry it helps generate excitement for gamers around the world."
Last but not least here's Sony Computer Entertainment boss Jack Tretton: "Sony Computer Entertainment America is looking forward to another great showing at this year's E3 Expo. The audience of North American-based and foreign media and key industry partners makes E3 Expo an ideal place for us to unveil the latest PlayStation news and products at our press event on June 2."
We'll be there to bring you all the news, as it happens.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too