Platform holders promise major news at E3
ESA have been talking up June's E3 expo in LA this week, with heavyweights Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft throwing their might behind the US trade show.
All three platform holders are promising to put on a good show, and we're expecting some serious announcements from all of them. Over to Microsoft's Don Mattrick for starters:
"Microsoft is gearing up for a big presence at E3 which will completely transform how people think about home entertainment. We're excited about the momentum that is building in the industry in anticipation of our June 1st media briefing, which will kick off E3 in blockbuster style."
“Nintendo has been a long time attendee of E3 and it has our full support," chimes in Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime. "E3 brings a wide variety of key audiences into contact with products from many companies, including Nintendo. It's the place where creativity is on display, and as a 'sneak peak' for our entire industry it helps generate excitement for gamers around the world."
Last but not least here's Sony Computer Entertainment boss Jack Tretton: "Sony Computer Entertainment America is looking forward to another great showing at this year's E3 Expo. The audience of North American-based and foreign media and key industry partners makes E3 Expo an ideal place for us to unveil the latest PlayStation news and products at our press event on June 2."
We'll be there to bring you all the news, as it happens.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light