New titles coming from Stardust devs
Housemarque, the Scandinavian developer behind Super Stardust HD on the PS3, are apparently working on brand new games that won't be part of the Stardust series.
One of the games will be called 'Rope', another will be a PSN exclusive, while a third release will be delivered to multiple formats. New IPs are hinted in all cases.
"They're both in matters we haven't dealt with before,” boss man Ilari Kuittinen told Gamasutra.
"One of the games is a PSN exclusive for Sony again, continuing our good relationship with them. And that's gonna be as far as we know, announced at Cologne.
"We are doing also currently our first multiplatform game, for a leading publisher. Again, something different from the past. We haven't done this kind of a game genre before."
More in Cologne it is.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016