New titles coming from Stardust devs
Housemarque, the Scandinavian developer behind Super Stardust HD on the PS3, are apparently working on brand new games that won't be part of the Stardust series.
One of the games will be called 'Rope', another will be a PSN exclusive, while a third release will be delivered to multiple formats. New IPs are hinted in all cases.
"They're both in matters we haven't dealt with before,” boss man Ilari Kuittinen told Gamasutra.
"One of the games is a PSN exclusive for Sony again, continuing our good relationship with them. And that's gonna be as far as we know, announced at Cologne.
"We are doing also currently our first multiplatform game, for a leading publisher. Again, something different from the past. We haven't done this kind of a game genre before."
More in Cologne it is.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3