New titles coming from Stardust devs
Housemarque, the Scandinavian developer behind Super Stardust HD on the PS3, are apparently working on brand new games that won't be part of the Stardust series.
One of the games will be called 'Rope', another will be a PSN exclusive, while a third release will be delivered to multiple formats. New IPs are hinted in all cases.
"They're both in matters we haven't dealt with before,” boss man Ilari Kuittinen told Gamasutra.
"One of the games is a PSN exclusive for Sony again, continuing our good relationship with them. And that's gonna be as far as we know, announced at Cologne.
"We are doing also currently our first multiplatform game, for a leading publisher. Again, something different from the past. We haven't done this kind of a game genre before."
More in Cologne it is.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too