New titles coming from Stardust devs
Housemarque, the Scandinavian developer behind Super Stardust HD on the PS3, are apparently working on brand new games that won't be part of the Stardust series.
One of the games will be called 'Rope', another will be a PSN exclusive, while a third release will be delivered to multiple formats. New IPs are hinted in all cases.
"They're both in matters we haven't dealt with before,” boss man Ilari Kuittinen told Gamasutra.
"One of the games is a PSN exclusive for Sony again, continuing our good relationship with them. And that's gonna be as far as we know, announced at Cologne.
"We are doing also currently our first multiplatform game, for a leading publisher. Again, something different from the past. We haven't done this kind of a game genre before."
More in Cologne it is.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone