Ubisoft beds Playboy
French publishing power-house Ubisoft today confirmed a new European publishing agreement with ARUSH Entertainment (a North American publisher), covering several titles, including one based on an official 'Playboy' licence.
Playboy: The Mansion is currently planned for a release on the PC, and 'two major consoles' (we're guessing the Xbox and the PS2) in the autumn of 2004.
Here's the official word on this:
Ubisoft makes male dreams come true: Playboy: The Mansion is a unique gaming experience that seamlessly combines an intriguing social interaction simulation with empire-building challenges. In the game the player assumes the persona of world-famous Hugh Hefner, building Playboy Magazine and the Playboy Mansion into dynamic cultural icons. An estimated 5 million adults buy the 18 international editions of the magazine, bringing Playboy's global readership to almost 15 million.
Enough to keep any budding Hugh Heffner salivating for more, I'm sure you'll concur...
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015