Ubisoft beds Playboy
French publishing power-house Ubisoft today confirmed a new European publishing agreement with ARUSH Entertainment (a North American publisher), covering several titles, including one based on an official 'Playboy' licence.
Playboy: The Mansion is currently planned for a release on the PC, and 'two major consoles' (we're guessing the Xbox and the PS2) in the autumn of 2004.
Here's the official word on this:
Ubisoft makes male dreams come true: Playboy: The Mansion is a unique gaming experience that seamlessly combines an intriguing social interaction simulation with empire-building challenges. In the game the player assumes the persona of world-famous Hugh Hefner, building Playboy Magazine and the Playboy Mansion into dynamic cultural icons. An estimated 5 million adults buy the 18 international editions of the magazine, bringing Playboy's global readership to almost 15 million.
Enough to keep any budding Hugh Heffner salivating for more, I'm sure you'll concur...
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3