Ubisoft beds Playboy
French publishing power-house Ubisoft today confirmed a new European publishing agreement with ARUSH Entertainment (a North American publisher), covering several titles, including one based on an official 'Playboy' licence.
Playboy: The Mansion is currently planned for a release on the PC, and 'two major consoles' (we're guessing the Xbox and the PS2) in the autumn of 2004.
Here's the official word on this:
Ubisoft makes male dreams come true: Playboy: The Mansion is a unique gaming experience that seamlessly combines an intriguing social interaction simulation with empire-building challenges. In the game the player assumes the persona of world-famous Hugh Hefner, building Playboy Magazine and the Playboy Mansion into dynamic cultural icons. An estimated 5 million adults buy the 18 international editions of the magazine, bringing Playboy's global readership to almost 15 million.
Enough to keep any budding Hugh Heffner salivating for more, I'm sure you'll concur...
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter