Ubisoft beds Playboy
French publishing power-house Ubisoft today confirmed a new European publishing agreement with ARUSH Entertainment (a North American publisher), covering several titles, including one based on an official 'Playboy' licence.
Playboy: The Mansion is currently planned for a release on the PC, and 'two major consoles' (we're guessing the Xbox and the PS2) in the autumn of 2004.
Here's the official word on this:
Ubisoft makes male dreams come true: Playboy: The Mansion is a unique gaming experience that seamlessly combines an intriguing social interaction simulation with empire-building challenges. In the game the player assumes the persona of world-famous Hugh Hefner, building Playboy Magazine and the Playboy Mansion into dynamic cultural icons. An estimated 5 million adults buy the 18 international editions of the magazine, bringing Playboy's global readership to almost 15 million.
Enough to keep any budding Hugh Heffner salivating for more, I'm sure you'll concur...
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny