Windows patch fixes GTA IV on PC
A new patch for the Windows PC version of GTA IV has been unveiled by Microsoft this morning, the latest update smoothing out the still-stuttering visuals to be found in certain parts of Liberty City.
The new update isn't actually for the game itself, but is actually a Windows Live update, which perhaps mitigates somewhat Rockstar's role in the game's patchy performance - which set forums ablaze at launch.
"Thanks for your patience, a new update is available that addresses the stuttering issue with GTA IV. Just log in and apply the new update," beamed Microsoft's representative.
We'll bring you more on GTA IV soon.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny