Windows patch fixes GTA IV on PC
A new patch for the Windows PC version of GTA IV has been unveiled by Microsoft this morning, the latest update smoothing out the still-stuttering visuals to be found in certain parts of Liberty City.
The new update isn't actually for the game itself, but is actually a Windows Live update, which perhaps mitigates somewhat Rockstar's role in the game's patchy performance - which set forums ablaze at launch.
"Thanks for your patience, a new update is available that addresses the stuttering issue with GTA IV. Just log in and apply the new update," beamed Microsoft's representative.
We'll bring you more on GTA IV soon.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching