Windows patch fixes GTA IV on PC
A new patch for the Windows PC version of GTA IV has been unveiled by Microsoft this morning, the latest update smoothing out the still-stuttering visuals to be found in certain parts of Liberty City.
The new update isn't actually for the game itself, but is actually a Windows Live update, which perhaps mitigates somewhat Rockstar's role in the game's patchy performance - which set forums ablaze at launch.
"Thanks for your patience, a new update is available that addresses the stuttering issue with GTA IV. Just log in and apply the new update," beamed Microsoft's representative.
We'll bring you more on GTA IV soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer