Windows patch fixes GTA IV on PC
A new patch for the Windows PC version of GTA IV has been unveiled by Microsoft this morning, the latest update smoothing out the still-stuttering visuals to be found in certain parts of Liberty City.
The new update isn't actually for the game itself, but is actually a Windows Live update, which perhaps mitigates somewhat Rockstar's role in the game's patchy performance - which set forums ablaze at launch.
"Thanks for your patience, a new update is available that addresses the stuttering issue with GTA IV. Just log in and apply the new update," beamed Microsoft's representative.
We'll bring you more on GTA IV soon.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side