Windows patch fixes GTA IV on PC
A new patch for the Windows PC version of GTA IV has been unveiled by Microsoft this morning, the latest update smoothing out the still-stuttering visuals to be found in certain parts of Liberty City.
The new update isn't actually for the game itself, but is actually a Windows Live update, which perhaps mitigates somewhat Rockstar's role in the game's patchy performance - which set forums ablaze at launch.
"Thanks for your patience, a new update is available that addresses the stuttering issue with GTA IV. Just log in and apply the new update," beamed Microsoft's representative.
We'll bring you more on GTA IV soon.
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times