Spector has faith in cloud gaming
Veteran game maker Warren Spector (Deus Ex), has apparently convinced Sims mastermind Will Wright that cloud gaming does indeed have a bright future.
Wright and Spector apparently clashed over the prospects for cloud services like OnLive at GDC last month, however Spector believes he may have his counterpart convinced.
"For the first time in my life, at least, I actually got Will Wright to admit that I was right about something we were argued about - specifically, the big impact Cloud computing was likely to have on games and game development," he suggested on his blog.
"I think it's going to be huge and he, at least at the start of the discussion, didn't think it would change things at all."
More on OnLive, and Dave Perry's Gaikai rival, very soon.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014