Spector has faith in cloud gaming
Veteran game maker Warren Spector (Deus Ex), has apparently convinced Sims mastermind Will Wright that cloud gaming does indeed have a bright future.
Wright and Spector apparently clashed over the prospects for cloud services like OnLive at GDC last month, however Spector believes he may have his counterpart convinced.
"For the first time in my life, at least, I actually got Will Wright to admit that I was right about something we were argued about - specifically, the big impact Cloud computing was likely to have on games and game development," he suggested on his blog.
"I think it's going to be huge and he, at least at the start of the discussion, didn't think it would change things at all."
More on OnLive, and Dave Perry's Gaikai rival, very soon.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft