EA Sports leap onto PlayStation Home
A new EA Sports "Complex" has gone live as part of the PlayStation's Home service. The new area of the virtual world will offer up multiplayer games, trailers and videos.
A retrograde racing game is one of the casual games available to play, and there is also a Texas Hold 'Em Poker game on offer. A golf game and driving range are set to be added in the future.
"We are extremely proud of the compelling and immersive online offerings that are available at launch for EA Sports Complex," beamed EA's Rob Burnett.
"EA Sports Complex is a dynamic space and was specifically designed to appeal to not only the hardcore sports fan but casual gamers alike."
More from EA Sports soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title