EA Sports leap onto PlayStation Home
A new EA Sports "Complex" has gone live as part of the PlayStation's Home service. The new area of the virtual world will offer up multiplayer games, trailers and videos.
A retrograde racing game is one of the casual games available to play, and there is also a Texas Hold 'Em Poker game on offer. A golf game and driving range are set to be added in the future.
"We are extremely proud of the compelling and immersive online offerings that are available at launch for EA Sports Complex," beamed EA's Rob Burnett.
"EA Sports Complex is a dynamic space and was specifically designed to appeal to not only the hardcore sports fan but casual gamers alike."
More from EA Sports soon.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag