EA Sports leap onto PlayStation Home
A new EA Sports "Complex" has gone live as part of the PlayStation's Home service. The new area of the virtual world will offer up multiplayer games, trailers and videos.
A retrograde racing game is one of the casual games available to play, and there is also a Texas Hold 'Em Poker game on offer. A golf game and driving range are set to be added in the future.
"We are extremely proud of the compelling and immersive online offerings that are available at launch for EA Sports Complex," beamed EA's Rob Burnett.
"EA Sports Complex is a dynamic space and was specifically designed to appeal to not only the hardcore sports fan but casual gamers alike."
More from EA Sports soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One