EA Sports leap onto PlayStation Home
A new EA Sports "Complex" has gone live as part of the PlayStation's Home service. The new area of the virtual world will offer up multiplayer games, trailers and videos.
A retrograde racing game is one of the casual games available to play, and there is also a Texas Hold 'Em Poker game on offer. A golf game and driving range are set to be added in the future.
"We are extremely proud of the compelling and immersive online offerings that are available at launch for EA Sports Complex," beamed EA's Rob Burnett.
"EA Sports Complex is a dynamic space and was specifically designed to appeal to not only the hardcore sports fan but casual gamers alike."
More from EA Sports soon.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side