EA Sports leap onto PlayStation Home
A new EA Sports "Complex" has gone live as part of the PlayStation's Home service. The new area of the virtual world will offer up multiplayer games, trailers and videos.
A retrograde racing game is one of the casual games available to play, and there is also a Texas Hold 'Em Poker game on offer. A golf game and driving range are set to be added in the future.
"We are extremely proud of the compelling and immersive online offerings that are available at launch for EA Sports Complex," beamed EA's Rob Burnett.
"EA Sports Complex is a dynamic space and was specifically designed to appeal to not only the hardcore sports fan but casual gamers alike."
More from EA Sports soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer