European Street Fighter contest in the offing
The best Street Fighter IV players from France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK will come together in a new contest backed by Capcom and Microsoft, to find Europe's "Street Fighter Supreme Master."
A range of prizes are on offer, in addition to the Supreme Master title (one for the CV?), and you've got until May 17th to sign-up for entry - should this idea tickle your fancy.
You can sign-up online now, or you can opt to do so on Xbox Live instead.
Once you're enlisted your skills will be tracked via the Championship Mode leaderboards, which will contribute to Grade Points - the top thirty Grade Points players will then do battle nationally on May 30th.
Finally, European finals between these top players will take place on June 13th and 14th.
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent