European Street Fighter contest in the offing
The best Street Fighter IV players from France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK will come together in a new contest backed by Capcom and Microsoft, to find Europe's "Street Fighter Supreme Master."
A range of prizes are on offer, in addition to the Supreme Master title (one for the CV?), and you've got until May 17th to sign-up for entry - should this idea tickle your fancy.
You can sign-up online now, or you can opt to do so on Xbox Live instead.
Once you're enlisted your skills will be tracked via the Championship Mode leaderboards, which will contribute to Grade Points - the top thirty Grade Points players will then do battle nationally on May 30th.
Finally, European finals between these top players will take place on June 13th and 14th.
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives