European Street Fighter contest in the offing
The best Street Fighter IV players from France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK will come together in a new contest backed by Capcom and Microsoft, to find Europe's "Street Fighter Supreme Master."
A range of prizes are on offer, in addition to the Supreme Master title (one for the CV?), and you've got until May 17th to sign-up for entry - should this idea tickle your fancy.
You can sign-up online now, or you can opt to do so on Xbox Live instead.
Once you're enlisted your skills will be tracked via the Championship Mode leaderboards, which will contribute to Grade Points - the top thirty Grade Points players will then do battle nationally on May 30th.
Finally, European finals between these top players will take place on June 13th and 14th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year