European Street Fighter contest in the offing
The best Street Fighter IV players from France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK will come together in a new contest backed by Capcom and Microsoft, to find Europe's "Street Fighter Supreme Master."
A range of prizes are on offer, in addition to the Supreme Master title (one for the CV?), and you've got until May 17th to sign-up for entry - should this idea tickle your fancy.
You can sign-up online now, or you can opt to do so on Xbox Live instead.
Once you're enlisted your skills will be tracked via the Championship Mode leaderboards, which will contribute to Grade Points - the top thirty Grade Points players will then do battle nationally on May 30th.
Finally, European finals between these top players will take place on June 13th and 14th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3