European Street Fighter contest in the offing
The best Street Fighter IV players from France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK will come together in a new contest backed by Capcom and Microsoft, to find Europe's "Street Fighter Supreme Master."
A range of prizes are on offer, in addition to the Supreme Master title (one for the CV?), and you've got until May 17th to sign-up for entry - should this idea tickle your fancy.
You can sign-up online now, or you can opt to do so on Xbox Live instead.
Once you're enlisted your skills will be tracked via the Championship Mode leaderboards, which will contribute to Grade Points - the top thirty Grade Points players will then do battle nationally on May 30th.
Finally, European finals between these top players will take place on June 13th and 14th.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III