Stephen Fry steps up for LBP PSP
Twitter is becoming quite a valuable tool in the games journalists' arsenal, British household name Stephen Fry teasing over his involvement in an unnamed sequel.
"Morning all. In studio today voicing 2nd edition of a video game. Will check when I'm there if I'm allowed to say what it is..." offered the TV star speaking on Twitter.
Fry has previously contributed to both LittleBigPlanet and Fable 2; and given that only LBP could be getting a "2nd edition" it is speculated that this the game in question - although Fry could be making an error.
Fingers crossed for more on this soon.
Update: It appears we got rather too excited, Fry telling Twitter later that it is in fact the PSP version of LBP he's working on. "I've come to the end of a lush voice-athon and yes, am empowered to confess that it was for a new PSP version of LittleBigPlanet," he muses.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent