Stephen Fry steps up for LBP PSP
Twitter is becoming quite a valuable tool in the games journalists' arsenal, British household name Stephen Fry teasing over his involvement in an unnamed sequel.
"Morning all. In studio today voicing 2nd edition of a video game. Will check when I'm there if I'm allowed to say what it is..." offered the TV star speaking on Twitter.
Fry has previously contributed to both LittleBigPlanet and Fable 2; and given that only LBP could be getting a "2nd edition" it is speculated that this the game in question - although Fry could be making an error.
Fingers crossed for more on this soon.
Update: It appears we got rather too excited, Fry telling Twitter later that it is in fact the PSP version of LBP he's working on. "I've come to the end of a lush voice-athon and yes, am empowered to confess that it was for a new PSP version of LittleBigPlanet," he muses.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer