Stephen Fry steps up for LBP PSP
Twitter is becoming quite a valuable tool in the games journalists' arsenal, British household name Stephen Fry teasing over his involvement in an unnamed sequel.
"Morning all. In studio today voicing 2nd edition of a video game. Will check when I'm there if I'm allowed to say what it is..." offered the TV star speaking on Twitter.
Fry has previously contributed to both LittleBigPlanet and Fable 2; and given that only LBP could be getting a "2nd edition" it is speculated that this the game in question - although Fry could be making an error.
Fingers crossed for more on this soon.
Update: It appears we got rather too excited, Fry telling Twitter later that it is in fact the PSP version of LBP he's working on. "I've come to the end of a lush voice-athon and yes, am empowered to confess that it was for a new PSP version of LittleBigPlanet," he muses.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch