Stephen Fry steps up for LBP PSP
Twitter is becoming quite a valuable tool in the games journalists' arsenal, British household name Stephen Fry teasing over his involvement in an unnamed sequel.
"Morning all. In studio today voicing 2nd edition of a video game. Will check when I'm there if I'm allowed to say what it is..." offered the TV star speaking on Twitter.
Fry has previously contributed to both LittleBigPlanet and Fable 2; and given that only LBP could be getting a "2nd edition" it is speculated that this the game in question - although Fry could be making an error.
Fingers crossed for more on this soon.
Update: It appears we got rather too excited, Fry telling Twitter later that it is in fact the PSP version of LBP he's working on. "I've come to the end of a lush voice-athon and yes, am empowered to confess that it was for a new PSP version of LittleBigPlanet," he muses.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title