Stephen Fry steps up for LBP PSP
Twitter is becoming quite a valuable tool in the games journalists' arsenal, British household name Stephen Fry teasing over his involvement in an unnamed sequel.
"Morning all. In studio today voicing 2nd edition of a video game. Will check when I'm there if I'm allowed to say what it is..." offered the TV star speaking on Twitter.
Fry has previously contributed to both LittleBigPlanet and Fable 2; and given that only LBP could be getting a "2nd edition" it is speculated that this the game in question - although Fry could be making an error.
Fingers crossed for more on this soon.
Update: It appears we got rather too excited, Fry telling Twitter later that it is in fact the PSP version of LBP he's working on. "I've come to the end of a lush voice-athon and yes, am empowered to confess that it was for a new PSP version of LittleBigPlanet," he muses.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year