Left 4 Dead Survival Pack launches on 360
The Left 4 Dead Survival Pack is now available, having launched officially at 10.00am GMT on the Xbox 360. The PC version of the pack will also arrive today.
It is unclear what time the Survival Pack will hit the PC, but we do know the new downloadable content will will offer up the Survival game mode, as well as two new campaigns for the Versus mode.
The pack was revealed back in February, and this content will be included in the Critic's Choice Edition of the game on the way to stores soon.
"With Left 4 Dead we're extending that tradition (of post-release support) by creating additional gameplay and releasing our internal tools to aspiring developers so they may also create and distribute new Left 4 Dead experiences," offers Valve's Gabe Newell on the DLC.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side