Left 4 Dead Survival Pack launches on 360
The Left 4 Dead Survival Pack is now available, having launched officially at 10.00am GMT on the Xbox 360. The PC version of the pack will also arrive today.
It is unclear what time the Survival Pack will hit the PC, but we do know the new downloadable content will will offer up the Survival game mode, as well as two new campaigns for the Versus mode.
The pack was revealed back in February, and this content will be included in the Critic's Choice Edition of the game on the way to stores soon.
"With Left 4 Dead we're extending that tradition (of post-release support) by creating additional gameplay and releasing our internal tools to aspiring developers so they may also create and distribute new Left 4 Dead experiences," offers Valve's Gabe Newell on the DLC.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage