Left 4 Dead Survival Pack launches on 360
The Left 4 Dead Survival Pack is now available, having launched officially at 10.00am GMT on the Xbox 360. The PC version of the pack will also arrive today.
It is unclear what time the Survival Pack will hit the PC, but we do know the new downloadable content will will offer up the Survival game mode, as well as two new campaigns for the Versus mode.
The pack was revealed back in February, and this content will be included in the Critic's Choice Edition of the game on the way to stores soon.
"With Left 4 Dead we're extending that tradition (of post-release support) by creating additional gameplay and releasing our internal tools to aspiring developers so they may also create and distribute new Left 4 Dead experiences," offers Valve's Gabe Newell on the DLC.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3