Left 4 Dead Survival Pack launches on 360
The Left 4 Dead Survival Pack is now available, having launched officially at 10.00am GMT on the Xbox 360. The PC version of the pack will also arrive today.
It is unclear what time the Survival Pack will hit the PC, but we do know the new downloadable content will will offer up the Survival game mode, as well as two new campaigns for the Versus mode.
The pack was revealed back in February, and this content will be included in the Critic's Choice Edition of the game on the way to stores soon.
"With Left 4 Dead we're extending that tradition (of post-release support) by creating additional gameplay and releasing our internal tools to aspiring developers so they may also create and distribute new Left 4 Dead experiences," offers Valve's Gabe Newell on the DLC.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title