DEFCON set for DS
A new version of hit strategy game DEFCON is on the way to the DS handheld, Introversion have confirmed. The game will be released in the autumn by the look of things.
"With the DSi flying off the shelves recently, we believe that there will be particular interest in a finished DS product with such a great track record, especially as the RTS/Strategy sector is so poorly served on the platform," offered Introversion boss Mark Morris.
Troubled distributer Pinnacle were originally going to deliver the DS title, we hear, but the rights to the game have now reverted back to the developer.
Potential publishing partners are now being sought, Introversion promising full stylus control and visuals every bit as arresting as those found on the PC. More on this soon.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive