DEFCON set for DS
A new version of hit strategy game DEFCON is on the way to the DS handheld, Introversion have confirmed. The game will be released in the autumn by the look of things.
"With the DSi flying off the shelves recently, we believe that there will be particular interest in a finished DS product with such a great track record, especially as the RTS/Strategy sector is so poorly served on the platform," offered Introversion boss Mark Morris.
Troubled distributer Pinnacle were originally going to deliver the DS title, we hear, but the rights to the game have now reverted back to the developer.
Potential publishing partners are now being sought, Introversion promising full stylus control and visuals every bit as arresting as those found on the PC. More on this soon.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free