DEFCON set for DS
A new version of hit strategy game DEFCON is on the way to the DS handheld, Introversion have confirmed. The game will be released in the autumn by the look of things.
"With the DSi flying off the shelves recently, we believe that there will be particular interest in a finished DS product with such a great track record, especially as the RTS/Strategy sector is so poorly served on the platform," offered Introversion boss Mark Morris.
Troubled distributer Pinnacle were originally going to deliver the DS title, we hear, but the rights to the game have now reverted back to the developer.
Potential publishing partners are now being sought, Introversion promising full stylus control and visuals every bit as arresting as those found on the PC. More on this soon.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan