DEFCON set for DS
A new version of hit strategy game DEFCON is on the way to the DS handheld, Introversion have confirmed. The game will be released in the autumn by the look of things.
"With the DSi flying off the shelves recently, we believe that there will be particular interest in a finished DS product with such a great track record, especially as the RTS/Strategy sector is so poorly served on the platform," offered Introversion boss Mark Morris.
Troubled distributer Pinnacle were originally going to deliver the DS title, we hear, but the rights to the game have now reverted back to the developer.
Potential publishing partners are now being sought, Introversion promising full stylus control and visuals every bit as arresting as those found on the PC. More on this soon.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto