DEFCON set for DS
A new version of hit strategy game DEFCON is on the way to the DS handheld, Introversion have confirmed. The game will be released in the autumn by the look of things.
"With the DSi flying off the shelves recently, we believe that there will be particular interest in a finished DS product with such a great track record, especially as the RTS/Strategy sector is so poorly served on the platform," offered Introversion boss Mark Morris.
Troubled distributer Pinnacle were originally going to deliver the DS title, we hear, but the rights to the game have now reverted back to the developer.
Potential publishing partners are now being sought, Introversion promising full stylus control and visuals every bit as arresting as those found on the PC. More on this soon.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date