New Championship mode for SFIV
Capcom reveal to us this morning that Street Fighter IV will soon be getting a new Championship mode, as part of a free update to the popular fighting title due on April 24th.
The update will be offered on both Xbox Live, and the PSN, and we're told to expect a fresh take on the classic Street Fighter competition mode.
"They are broken out into 5 different levels, which means everyone can participate and find a good challenge without getting blown out of the water or bored," explains Capcom.
"You score Grade Points (GP) for tournament wins, and as your GP total grows, you’ll become eligible to enter into more exclusive tournaments. Winning tournaments will also net you Championship Points (CP)."
More on SF soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year