New Championship mode for SFIV
Capcom reveal to us this morning that Street Fighter IV will soon be getting a new Championship mode, as part of a free update to the popular fighting title due on April 24th.
The update will be offered on both Xbox Live, and the PSN, and we're told to expect a fresh take on the classic Street Fighter competition mode.
"They are broken out into 5 different levels, which means everyone can participate and find a good challenge without getting blown out of the water or bored," explains Capcom.
"You score Grade Points (GP) for tournament wins, and as your GP total grows, you’ll become eligible to enter into more exclusive tournaments. Winning tournaments will also net you Championship Points (CP)."
More on SF soon.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter