New Championship mode for SFIV
Capcom reveal to us this morning that Street Fighter IV will soon be getting a new Championship mode, as part of a free update to the popular fighting title due on April 24th.
The update will be offered on both Xbox Live, and the PSN, and we're told to expect a fresh take on the classic Street Fighter competition mode.
"They are broken out into 5 different levels, which means everyone can participate and find a good challenge without getting blown out of the water or bored," explains Capcom.
"You score Grade Points (GP) for tournament wins, and as your GP total grows, you’ll become eligible to enter into more exclusive tournaments. Winning tournaments will also net you Championship Points (CP)."
More on SF soon.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date