New Championship mode for SFIV
Capcom reveal to us this morning that Street Fighter IV will soon be getting a new Championship mode, as part of a free update to the popular fighting title due on April 24th.
The update will be offered on both Xbox Live, and the PSN, and we're told to expect a fresh take on the classic Street Fighter competition mode.
"They are broken out into 5 different levels, which means everyone can participate and find a good challenge without getting blown out of the water or bored," explains Capcom.
"You score Grade Points (GP) for tournament wins, and as your GP total grows, you’ll become eligible to enter into more exclusive tournaments. Winning tournaments will also net you Championship Points (CP)."
More on SF soon.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May