New Championship mode for SFIV
Capcom reveal to us this morning that Street Fighter IV will soon be getting a new Championship mode, as part of a free update to the popular fighting title due on April 24th.
The update will be offered on both Xbox Live, and the PSN, and we're told to expect a fresh take on the classic Street Fighter competition mode.
"They are broken out into 5 different levels, which means everyone can participate and find a good challenge without getting blown out of the water or bored," explains Capcom.
"You score Grade Points (GP) for tournament wins, and as your GP total grows, you’ll become eligible to enter into more exclusive tournaments. Winning tournaments will also net you Championship Points (CP)."
More on SF soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title