Killzone 2 passes one million
Sony reveal morning that Killzone 2 has now sold a whopping one million copies, that's what GameDaily tell us, anyhow.
The platform holder are confident that Killzone 2 will continue to sell strongly, and will also drive sales of the PS3, given the high profile exclusivity of the big name release.
Reports suggest that Killzone 2 was the fastest selling PlayStation 3 title ever, having surpassed 500,000 units within a short period following its launch in February.
More Killzone news soon.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter