Killzone 2 passes one million
Sony reveal morning that Killzone 2 has now sold a whopping one million copies, that's what GameDaily tell us, anyhow.
The platform holder are confident that Killzone 2 will continue to sell strongly, and will also drive sales of the PS3, given the high profile exclusivity of the big name release.
Reports suggest that Killzone 2 was the fastest selling PlayStation 3 title ever, having surpassed 500,000 units within a short period following its launch in February.
More Killzone news soon.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though