Killzone 2 passes one million
Sony reveal morning that Killzone 2 has now sold a whopping one million copies, that's what GameDaily tell us, anyhow.
The platform holder are confident that Killzone 2 will continue to sell strongly, and will also drive sales of the PS3, given the high profile exclusivity of the big name release.
Reports suggest that Killzone 2 was the fastest selling PlayStation 3 title ever, having surpassed 500,000 units within a short period following its launch in February.
More Killzone news soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3