Killzone 2 passes one million
Sony reveal morning that Killzone 2 has now sold a whopping one million copies, that's what GameDaily tell us, anyhow.
The platform holder are confident that Killzone 2 will continue to sell strongly, and will also drive sales of the PS3, given the high profile exclusivity of the big name release.
Reports suggest that Killzone 2 was the fastest selling PlayStation 3 title ever, having surpassed 500,000 units within a short period following its launch in February.
More Killzone news soon.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015