Killzone 2 passes one million
Sony reveal morning that Killzone 2 has now sold a whopping one million copies, that's what GameDaily tell us, anyhow.
The platform holder are confident that Killzone 2 will continue to sell strongly, and will also drive sales of the PS3, given the high profile exclusivity of the big name release.
Reports suggest that Killzone 2 was the fastest selling PlayStation 3 title ever, having surpassed 500,000 units within a short period following its launch in February.
More Killzone news soon.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold