Flashback remake heading to PC next month
A PC version of the remake of Delphine's classic platformer Flashback has been spotted on the Steam store for release next month.
Billed as a re-imagining rather than a reboot the original core team behind the game took the opportunity to re-work the game using modern technology.
Flashback has already arrived on the Xbox 360 as part of the Summer Of Arcade season and will hit the PC through Steam on October the 1st. A PS3 version is also planned.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update