Flashback remake heading to PC next month
A PC version of the remake of Delphine's classic platformer Flashback has been spotted on the Steam store for release next month.
Billed as a re-imagining rather than a reboot the original core team behind the game took the opportunity to re-work the game using modern technology.
Flashback has already arrived on the Xbox 360 as part of the Summer Of Arcade season and will hit the PC through Steam on October the 1st. A PS3 version is also planned.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto