Flashback remake heading to PC next month
A PC version of the remake of Delphine's classic platformer Flashback has been spotted on the Steam store for release next month.
Billed as a re-imagining rather than a reboot the original core team behind the game took the opportunity to re-work the game using modern technology.
Flashback has already arrived on the Xbox 360 as part of the Summer Of Arcade season and will hit the PC through Steam on October the 1st. A PS3 version is also planned.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side