Flashback remake heading to PC next month
A PC version of the remake of Delphine's classic platformer Flashback has been spotted on the Steam store for release next month.
Billed as a re-imagining rather than a reboot the original core team behind the game took the opportunity to re-work the game using modern technology.
Flashback has already arrived on the Xbox 360 as part of the Summer Of Arcade season and will hit the PC through Steam on October the 1st. A PS3 version is also planned.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer