Flashback remake heading to PC next month
A PC version of the remake of Delphine's classic platformer Flashback has been spotted on the Steam store for release next month.
Billed as a re-imagining rather than a reboot the original core team behind the game took the opportunity to re-work the game using modern technology.
Flashback has already arrived on the Xbox 360 as part of the Summer Of Arcade season and will hit the PC through Steam on October the 1st. A PS3 version is also planned.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage