Xbox One monthly updates to continue until at least October
New Xbox boss Phil Spencer has revealed that they have a schedule of month updates for the Xbox One planned until at least October.
Microsoft has been steadily adding features and refining the Xbox One and its dashboard in monthly updates since early this year and they have no plans to stop in the immediate future.
Spencer stated on Twitter, "We've worked through the feature list through October," he wrote. "[Monthly updates] will continue and features look good."
The next update for the Xbox One is due in August. It will include 3D Blu-ray playback and remote download queuing via Xbox.com and SmartGlass as well as upgrades to the activity feed.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims