Xbox One monthly updates to continue until at least October
New Xbox boss Phil Spencer has revealed that they have a schedule of month updates for the Xbox One planned until at least October.
Microsoft has been steadily adding features and refining the Xbox One and its dashboard in monthly updates since early this year and they have no plans to stop in the immediate future.
Spencer stated on Twitter, "We've worked through the feature list through October," he wrote. "[Monthly updates] will continue and features look good."
The next update for the Xbox One is due in August. It will include 3D Blu-ray playback and remote download queuing via Xbox.com and SmartGlass as well as upgrades to the activity feed.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto