Xbox One monthly updates to continue until at least October
New Xbox boss Phil Spencer has revealed that they have a schedule of month updates for the Xbox One planned until at least October.
Microsoft has been steadily adding features and refining the Xbox One and its dashboard in monthly updates since early this year and they have no plans to stop in the immediate future.
Spencer stated on Twitter, "We've worked through the feature list through October," he wrote. "[Monthly updates] will continue and features look good."
The next update for the Xbox One is due in August. It will include 3D Blu-ray playback and remote download queuing via Xbox.com and SmartGlass as well as upgrades to the activity feed.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light