Xbox One monthly updates to continue until at least October
New Xbox boss Phil Spencer has revealed that they have a schedule of month updates for the Xbox One planned until at least October.
Microsoft has been steadily adding features and refining the Xbox One and its dashboard in monthly updates since early this year and they have no plans to stop in the immediate future.
Spencer stated on Twitter, "We've worked through the feature list through October," he wrote. "[Monthly updates] will continue and features look good."
The next update for the Xbox One is due in August. It will include 3D Blu-ray playback and remote download queuing via Xbox.com and SmartGlass as well as upgrades to the activity feed.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine