Xbox One monthly updates to continue until at least October
New Xbox boss Phil Spencer has revealed that they have a schedule of month updates for the Xbox One planned until at least October.
Microsoft has been steadily adding features and refining the Xbox One and its dashboard in monthly updates since early this year and they have no plans to stop in the immediate future.
Spencer stated on Twitter, "We've worked through the feature list through October," he wrote. "[Monthly updates] will continue and features look good."
The next update for the Xbox One is due in August. It will include 3D Blu-ray playback and remote download queuing via Xbox.com and SmartGlass as well as upgrades to the activity feed.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer