Killzone 2 co-operative play off the cards
Laying to bed a number of prominent rumours, Guerrilla boss Herman Hulst has told Game Informer magazine that Killzone 2 will not be getting a co-op mode as part of a DLC update.
"We looked at all the different flavors of co-op early on, but decided our first priority would have to be the single-player experience and the multiplayer," admitted Hulst.
"Rather than just tack on co-op, it would have to be integrated and done to a similar standard as the single and multiplayer.
"Having looked at it again now, I do not think we would want to add it as DLC."
We'll bring you more on Killzone 2 soon.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015