Killzone 2 co-operative play off the cards
Laying to bed a number of prominent rumours, Guerrilla boss Herman Hulst has told Game Informer magazine that Killzone 2 will not be getting a co-op mode as part of a DLC update.
"We looked at all the different flavors of co-op early on, but decided our first priority would have to be the single-player experience and the multiplayer," admitted Hulst.
"Rather than just tack on co-op, it would have to be integrated and done to a similar standard as the single and multiplayer.
"Having looked at it again now, I do not think we would want to add it as DLC."
We'll bring you more on Killzone 2 soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One