Killzone 2 co-operative play off the cards
Laying to bed a number of prominent rumours, Guerrilla boss Herman Hulst has told Game Informer magazine that Killzone 2 will not be getting a co-op mode as part of a DLC update.
"We looked at all the different flavors of co-op early on, but decided our first priority would have to be the single-player experience and the multiplayer," admitted Hulst.
"Rather than just tack on co-op, it would have to be integrated and done to a similar standard as the single and multiplayer.
"Having looked at it again now, I do not think we would want to add it as DLC."
We'll bring you more on Killzone 2 soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer