Killzone 2 co-operative play off the cards
Laying to bed a number of prominent rumours, Guerrilla boss Herman Hulst has told Game Informer magazine that Killzone 2 will not be getting a co-op mode as part of a DLC update.
"We looked at all the different flavors of co-op early on, but decided our first priority would have to be the single-player experience and the multiplayer," admitted Hulst.
"Rather than just tack on co-op, it would have to be integrated and done to a similar standard as the single and multiplayer.
"Having looked at it again now, I do not think we would want to add it as DLC."
We'll bring you more on Killzone 2 soon.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon