Killzone 2 co-operative play off the cards
Laying to bed a number of prominent rumours, Guerrilla boss Herman Hulst has told Game Informer magazine that Killzone 2 will not be getting a co-op mode as part of a DLC update.
"We looked at all the different flavors of co-op early on, but decided our first priority would have to be the single-player experience and the multiplayer," admitted Hulst.
"Rather than just tack on co-op, it would have to be integrated and done to a similar standard as the single and multiplayer.
"Having looked at it again now, I do not think we would want to add it as DLC."
We'll bring you more on Killzone 2 soon.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users