Fable 2 remains unconfirmed on PC
Peter Molyneux still won't say whether Fable 2, last year's Xbox 360 RPG hit, will make it to the PC platform - the Lionhead boss refusing to confirm his plans.
UK blog VG247 had asked whether a Windows release of the sequel was on the way, but Molyneux wouldn't be drawn, simply offering 'no comment'.
Speculation is rife that the role-playing game will make to to the PC in the end, although Lionhead have previously played down such talk - still, we reckon it might be a case of 'when' rather than 'if' regardless.
We'll keep you posted.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft