Fable 2 remains unconfirmed on PC
Peter Molyneux still won't say whether Fable 2, last year's Xbox 360 RPG hit, will make it to the PC platform - the Lionhead boss refusing to confirm his plans.
UK blog VG247 had asked whether a Windows release of the sequel was on the way, but Molyneux wouldn't be drawn, simply offering 'no comment'.
Speculation is rife that the role-playing game will make to to the PC in the end, although Lionhead have previously played down such talk - still, we reckon it might be a case of 'when' rather than 'if' regardless.
We'll keep you posted.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One