Fable 2 remains unconfirmed on PC
Peter Molyneux still won't say whether Fable 2, last year's Xbox 360 RPG hit, will make it to the PC platform - the Lionhead boss refusing to confirm his plans.
UK blog VG247 had asked whether a Windows release of the sequel was on the way, but Molyneux wouldn't be drawn, simply offering 'no comment'.
Speculation is rife that the role-playing game will make to to the PC in the end, although Lionhead have previously played down such talk - still, we reckon it might be a case of 'when' rather than 'if' regardless.
We'll keep you posted.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan