Fable 2 remains unconfirmed on PC
Peter Molyneux still won't say whether Fable 2, last year's Xbox 360 RPG hit, will make it to the PC platform - the Lionhead boss refusing to confirm his plans.
UK blog VG247 had asked whether a Windows release of the sequel was on the way, but Molyneux wouldn't be drawn, simply offering 'no comment'.
Speculation is rife that the role-playing game will make to to the PC in the end, although Lionhead have previously played down such talk - still, we reckon it might be a case of 'when' rather than 'if' regardless.
We'll keep you posted.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015