Fable 2 remains unconfirmed on PC
Peter Molyneux still won't say whether Fable 2, last year's Xbox 360 RPG hit, will make it to the PC platform - the Lionhead boss refusing to confirm his plans.
UK blog VG247 had asked whether a Windows release of the sequel was on the way, but Molyneux wouldn't be drawn, simply offering 'no comment'.
Speculation is rife that the role-playing game will make to to the PC in the end, although Lionhead have previously played down such talk - still, we reckon it might be a case of 'when' rather than 'if' regardless.
We'll keep you posted.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto