Crash Bandicoot is top iPhone game
The App Store version of Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D is the apparently the most-downloaded paid-for app in iPhone / iPod Touch history.
Apple announced the game's success while celebrating the one-billionth App Store download.
The store has been a resounding success since launch, particularly on the iPhone, while Activision's racer is one of the most expensive apps, costing 5.99 USD.
Sega's Super Monkey Ball, another hit with Apple users, is the only other app to boast a 5.99 USD price point. More iPhone news soon.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday