Crash Bandicoot is top iPhone game
The App Store version of Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D is the apparently the most-downloaded paid-for app in iPhone / iPod Touch history.
Apple announced the game's success while celebrating the one-billionth App Store download.
The store has been a resounding success since launch, particularly on the iPhone, while Activision's racer is one of the most expensive apps, costing 5.99 USD.
Sega's Super Monkey Ball, another hit with Apple users, is the only other app to boast a 5.99 USD price point. More iPhone news soon.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter