Crash Bandicoot is top iPhone game
The App Store version of Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D is the apparently the most-downloaded paid-for app in iPhone / iPod Touch history.
Apple announced the game's success while celebrating the one-billionth App Store download.
The store has been a resounding success since launch, particularly on the iPhone, while Activision's racer is one of the most expensive apps, costing 5.99 USD.
Sega's Super Monkey Ball, another hit with Apple users, is the only other app to boast a 5.99 USD price point. More iPhone news soon.
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergame
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest