Crash Bandicoot is top iPhone game
The App Store version of Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D is the apparently the most-downloaded paid-for app in iPhone / iPod Touch history.
Apple announced the game's success while celebrating the one-billionth App Store download.
The store has been a resounding success since launch, particularly on the iPhone, while Activision's racer is one of the most expensive apps, costing 5.99 USD.
Sega's Super Monkey Ball, another hit with Apple users, is the only other app to boast a 5.99 USD price point. More iPhone news soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year