New Fable 2 DLC to link with third game
Speaking with UK blog VG247, Lionhead boss-man Peter Molyneux has hinted that his team wouldn't be doing their job if their See the Future DLC for Fable 2 didn't link in some way with a third Fable release.
"Well, while it's not easy for me to absolutely confirm that, it would be pretty poor to say 'See the Future' if it didn't have some connection, wouldn't it? It would be kind of, 'See the Present,'" the designer joked.
He continued, teasing: "If we were doing a piece of DLC, why not use the DLC to say something about the future? Why not? Rather than doing one of those trailer things. Why not?"
Theresa's character is apparently key to where Fable might go in the future, while we'll have more on this new DLC just as soon as Lionhead fill us in.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes