New Fable 2 DLC to link with third game
Speaking with UK blog VG247, Lionhead boss-man Peter Molyneux has hinted that his team wouldn't be doing their job if their See the Future DLC for Fable 2 didn't link in some way with a third Fable release.
"Well, while it's not easy for me to absolutely confirm that, it would be pretty poor to say 'See the Future' if it didn't have some connection, wouldn't it? It would be kind of, 'See the Present,'" the designer joked.
He continued, teasing: "If we were doing a piece of DLC, why not use the DLC to say something about the future? Why not? Rather than doing one of those trailer things. Why not?"
Theresa's character is apparently key to where Fable might go in the future, while we'll have more on this new DLC just as soon as Lionhead fill us in.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users