No more closures in store for Warhammer Online
A raft of Warhammer Online servers were recently closed as EA and Mythic 'streamline' things, but the developer have assured that no further European cut-backs are planned.
Speaking with IncGamers, Euro-publisher Goa assured that they were not planning to slice and more servers supporting the online title.
"GOA, European publisher of WAR, has no plans to scale back the WAR servers," offered a spokesperson. "There is an ongoing optimization process that deals with efficient distribution of players between the servers, which is designed to ensure all players get the best possible experience."
The game apparently works better with 'busier' servers, although the fate of America's Ostermark server reportedly hangs in the balance.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer