No more closures in store for Warhammer Online
A raft of Warhammer Online servers were recently closed as EA and Mythic 'streamline' things, but the developer have assured that no further European cut-backs are planned.
Speaking with IncGamers, Euro-publisher Goa assured that they were not planning to slice and more servers supporting the online title.
"GOA, European publisher of WAR, has no plans to scale back the WAR servers," offered a spokesperson. "There is an ongoing optimization process that deals with efficient distribution of players between the servers, which is designed to ensure all players get the best possible experience."
The game apparently works better with 'busier' servers, although the fate of America's Ostermark server reportedly hangs in the balance.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today