No more closures in store for Warhammer Online
A raft of Warhammer Online servers were recently closed as EA and Mythic 'streamline' things, but the developer have assured that no further European cut-backs are planned.
Speaking with IncGamers, Euro-publisher Goa assured that they were not planning to slice and more servers supporting the online title.
"GOA, European publisher of WAR, has no plans to scale back the WAR servers," offered a spokesperson. "There is an ongoing optimization process that deals with efficient distribution of players between the servers, which is designed to ensure all players get the best possible experience."
The game apparently works better with 'busier' servers, although the fate of America's Ostermark server reportedly hangs in the balance.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet