No more closures in store for Warhammer Online
A raft of Warhammer Online servers were recently closed as EA and Mythic 'streamline' things, but the developer have assured that no further European cut-backs are planned.
Speaking with IncGamers, Euro-publisher Goa assured that they were not planning to slice and more servers supporting the online title.
"GOA, European publisher of WAR, has no plans to scale back the WAR servers," offered a spokesperson. "There is an ongoing optimization process that deals with efficient distribution of players between the servers, which is designed to ensure all players get the best possible experience."
The game apparently works better with 'busier' servers, although the fate of America's Ostermark server reportedly hangs in the balance.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny