No more closures in store for Warhammer Online
A raft of Warhammer Online servers were recently closed as EA and Mythic 'streamline' things, but the developer have assured that no further European cut-backs are planned.
Speaking with IncGamers, Euro-publisher Goa assured that they were not planning to slice and more servers supporting the online title.
"GOA, European publisher of WAR, has no plans to scale back the WAR servers," offered a spokesperson. "There is an ongoing optimization process that deals with efficient distribution of players between the servers, which is designed to ensure all players get the best possible experience."
The game apparently works better with 'busier' servers, although the fate of America's Ostermark server reportedly hangs in the balance.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone