The Order: 1886's visuals only possible on PS4 says Ready At Dawn
Ready At Dawn believes that the astounding visuals in their first home console effort The Order: 1886 are only possible on the PS4.
The Order: 1886 has been one of the titles that Sony has been using to demonstrate the PS4's visual capabilities and the studio developing it reckon other consoles just wouldn't be able to handle the game.
The Order: 1886 has been delayed for Ready At Dawn to finish polishing it up. It is scheduled to hit the PS4 on February the 20th.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title