Konami announce Pro Evo 2010
Konami have this afternoon officially lifted the lid on Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, or PES 2010, if you're cool.
A realistic football simulation is promised of the new game, with major gameplay changes and additions mooted in the latest word from the Japanese publisher.
"We have been monitoring feedback and comments on the progression of the PES series for some time now, and PES 2010 will see us implementing a great deal of the ideas players have been requesting," beams producer Naoya Hatsumi.
"We aim to make PES 2010 a more user-friendly, immediate experience that places the emphasis on getting straight into the gameplay for which the series is famed. PES 2010 will look better, will play better, and will recreate real football as closely as the current hardware will allow."
PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP and PS2 releases are planned for the autumn. No word on the Wii, but we reckon that's coming, too.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer