Konami announce Pro Evo 2010
Konami have this afternoon officially lifted the lid on Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, or PES 2010, if you're cool.
A realistic football simulation is promised of the new game, with major gameplay changes and additions mooted in the latest word from the Japanese publisher.
"We have been monitoring feedback and comments on the progression of the PES series for some time now, and PES 2010 will see us implementing a great deal of the ideas players have been requesting," beams producer Naoya Hatsumi.
"We aim to make PES 2010 a more user-friendly, immediate experience that places the emphasis on getting straight into the gameplay for which the series is famed. PES 2010 will look better, will play better, and will recreate real football as closely as the current hardware will allow."
PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP and PS2 releases are planned for the autumn. No word on the Wii, but we reckon that's coming, too.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter