Konami announce Pro Evo 2010
Konami have this afternoon officially lifted the lid on Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, or PES 2010, if you're cool.
A realistic football simulation is promised of the new game, with major gameplay changes and additions mooted in the latest word from the Japanese publisher.
"We have been monitoring feedback and comments on the progression of the PES series for some time now, and PES 2010 will see us implementing a great deal of the ideas players have been requesting," beams producer Naoya Hatsumi.
"We aim to make PES 2010 a more user-friendly, immediate experience that places the emphasis on getting straight into the gameplay for which the series is famed. PES 2010 will look better, will play better, and will recreate real football as closely as the current hardware will allow."
PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP and PS2 releases are planned for the autumn. No word on the Wii, but we reckon that's coming, too.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer