Konami announce Pro Evo 2010
Konami have this afternoon officially lifted the lid on Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, or PES 2010, if you're cool.
A realistic football simulation is promised of the new game, with major gameplay changes and additions mooted in the latest word from the Japanese publisher.
"We have been monitoring feedback and comments on the progression of the PES series for some time now, and PES 2010 will see us implementing a great deal of the ideas players have been requesting," beams producer Naoya Hatsumi.
"We aim to make PES 2010 a more user-friendly, immediate experience that places the emphasis on getting straight into the gameplay for which the series is famed. PES 2010 will look better, will play better, and will recreate real football as closely as the current hardware will allow."
PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP and PS2 releases are planned for the autumn. No word on the Wii, but we reckon that's coming, too.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users