Konami announce Pro Evo 2010
Konami have this afternoon officially lifted the lid on Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, or PES 2010, if you're cool.
A realistic football simulation is promised of the new game, with major gameplay changes and additions mooted in the latest word from the Japanese publisher.
"We have been monitoring feedback and comments on the progression of the PES series for some time now, and PES 2010 will see us implementing a great deal of the ideas players have been requesting," beams producer Naoya Hatsumi.
"We aim to make PES 2010 a more user-friendly, immediate experience that places the emphasis on getting straight into the gameplay for which the series is famed. PES 2010 will look better, will play better, and will recreate real football as closely as the current hardware will allow."
PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP and PS2 releases are planned for the autumn. No word on the Wii, but we reckon that's coming, too.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey