See The Future is new Fable 2 DLC
The next slice of DLC being crafted for Fable 2 by Lionhead has been confirmed today, the developer lifting the lid on their further expansion ambitions for last year's RPG release.
Called See The Future, the new content will cost 560 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live, and will offer up new Ghosts of the Snowglobe and Cursed Knight quests.
This from Lionhead: "In See the Future, players will be given the chance to heed the call for a hero to restore color and balance to the world, or let Albion fall to the wayside. Those who emerge victorious will receive the ultimate reward: a quest that provides a vision of Albion's future and what lies ahead for those born into the heroic bloodline."
The RPG has so far shifted in excess of 2.6 million copies worldwide.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto