See The Future is new Fable 2 DLC
The next slice of DLC being crafted for Fable 2 by Lionhead has been confirmed today, the developer lifting the lid on their further expansion ambitions for last year's RPG release.
Called See The Future, the new content will cost 560 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live, and will offer up new Ghosts of the Snowglobe and Cursed Knight quests.
This from Lionhead: "In See the Future, players will be given the chance to heed the call for a hero to restore color and balance to the world, or let Albion fall to the wayside. Those who emerge victorious will receive the ultimate reward: a quest that provides a vision of Albion's future and what lies ahead for those born into the heroic bloodline."
The RPG has so far shifted in excess of 2.6 million copies worldwide.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side