See The Future is new Fable 2 DLC
The next slice of DLC being crafted for Fable 2 by Lionhead has been confirmed today, the developer lifting the lid on their further expansion ambitions for last year's RPG release.
Called See The Future, the new content will cost 560 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live, and will offer up new Ghosts of the Snowglobe and Cursed Knight quests.
This from Lionhead: "In See the Future, players will be given the chance to heed the call for a hero to restore color and balance to the world, or let Albion fall to the wayside. Those who emerge victorious will receive the ultimate reward: a quest that provides a vision of Albion's future and what lies ahead for those born into the heroic bloodline."
The RPG has so far shifted in excess of 2.6 million copies worldwide.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014