See The Future is new Fable 2 DLC
The next slice of DLC being crafted for Fable 2 by Lionhead has been confirmed today, the developer lifting the lid on their further expansion ambitions for last year's RPG release.
Called See The Future, the new content will cost 560 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live, and will offer up new Ghosts of the Snowglobe and Cursed Knight quests.
This from Lionhead: "In See the Future, players will be given the chance to heed the call for a hero to restore color and balance to the world, or let Albion fall to the wayside. Those who emerge victorious will receive the ultimate reward: a quest that provides a vision of Albion's future and what lies ahead for those born into the heroic bloodline."
The RPG has so far shifted in excess of 2.6 million copies worldwide.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year