See The Future is new Fable 2 DLC
The next slice of DLC being crafted for Fable 2 by Lionhead has been confirmed today, the developer lifting the lid on their further expansion ambitions for last year's RPG release.
Called See The Future, the new content will cost 560 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live, and will offer up new Ghosts of the Snowglobe and Cursed Knight quests.
This from Lionhead: "In See the Future, players will be given the chance to heed the call for a hero to restore color and balance to the world, or let Albion fall to the wayside. Those who emerge victorious will receive the ultimate reward: a quest that provides a vision of Albion's future and what lies ahead for those born into the heroic bloodline."
The RPG has so far shifted in excess of 2.6 million copies worldwide.
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users