BG&E 2 promises much
While Ubisoft have yet to officially announce Beyond Good and Evil 2, we've already been offered more than enough hints about the sequel's existence.
Designer Michel Ancel has even been talking about the title, telling All Gamers that the new adventure will be bigger and more immersive - encompassing more investigations.
The 'spirit' of the first title will be retained, we hear, while there will also be many returning characters.
Despite Ancel's claims, the game remains a distant prospect, although new technology has also played a part in expanding the new game's ambitions. No PS2 Emotion Engine to worry about now.
More on BG&E 2 as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year