BG&E 2 promises much
While Ubisoft have yet to officially announce Beyond Good and Evil 2, we've already been offered more than enough hints about the sequel's existence.
Designer Michel Ancel has even been talking about the title, telling All Gamers that the new adventure will be bigger and more immersive - encompassing more investigations.
The 'spirit' of the first title will be retained, we hear, while there will also be many returning characters.
Despite Ancel's claims, the game remains a distant prospect, although new technology has also played a part in expanding the new game's ambitions. No PS2 Emotion Engine to worry about now.
More on BG&E 2 as we get it.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free