BG&E 2 promises much
While Ubisoft have yet to officially announce Beyond Good and Evil 2, we've already been offered more than enough hints about the sequel's existence.
Designer Michel Ancel has even been talking about the title, telling All Gamers that the new adventure will be bigger and more immersive - encompassing more investigations.
The 'spirit' of the first title will be retained, we hear, while there will also be many returning characters.
Despite Ancel's claims, the game remains a distant prospect, although new technology has also played a part in expanding the new game's ambitions. No PS2 Emotion Engine to worry about now.
More on BG&E 2 as we get it.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016