BG&E 2 promises much
While Ubisoft have yet to officially announce Beyond Good and Evil 2, we've already been offered more than enough hints about the sequel's existence.
Designer Michel Ancel has even been talking about the title, telling All Gamers that the new adventure will be bigger and more immersive - encompassing more investigations.
The 'spirit' of the first title will be retained, we hear, while there will also be many returning characters.
Despite Ancel's claims, the game remains a distant prospect, although new technology has also played a part in expanding the new game's ambitions. No PS2 Emotion Engine to worry about now.
More on BG&E 2 as we get it.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon