New Red Faction lands release date
THQ this morning confirm when Red Faction: Guerrilla is likely to be released, offering up a US street date of June 9th on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
The new open-world shooter is regarded as one of the publisher's big hopes of 2009, the game threatening to redefine the standards by which environmental interactivity are measured.
We're unsure when the game will arrive in Europe, however we do hear that a demo will hit consoles on April 23rd, those pre-ordering through GameStop garnering VIP-style early access.
We'll bring you more on Guerrilla just as soon as we can.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan