New Katamari game progressing without Takahashi
A brand new Katamari Damacy game is on the way from Namco Bandai, the latest version of the roll 'em up set to be called Katamari Damacy Tribute; set for release on the PS3.
However, despite this being the PlayStation 3's first shot at Namco's seminal series, we're told that series creator Keita Takahashi is not involved in the game's development.
Indeed, the designer has in the past spoken out against repeated iterations of the Katamari theme, the game maker instead preferring to move on to pastures new.
Still, this new Tribute version looks rather good; watch this space for more rolly-polly puzzling soon.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today