New Katamari game progressing without Takahashi
A brand new Katamari Damacy game is on the way from Namco Bandai, the latest version of the roll 'em up set to be called Katamari Damacy Tribute; set for release on the PS3.
However, despite this being the PlayStation 3's first shot at Namco's seminal series, we're told that series creator Keita Takahashi is not involved in the game's development.
Indeed, the designer has in the past spoken out against repeated iterations of the Katamari theme, the game maker instead preferring to move on to pastures new.
Still, this new Tribute version looks rather good; watch this space for more rolly-polly puzzling soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year