New Katamari game progressing without Takahashi
A brand new Katamari Damacy game is on the way from Namco Bandai, the latest version of the roll 'em up set to be called Katamari Damacy Tribute; set for release on the PS3.
However, despite this being the PlayStation 3's first shot at Namco's seminal series, we're told that series creator Keita Takahashi is not involved in the game's development.
Indeed, the designer has in the past spoken out against repeated iterations of the Katamari theme, the game maker instead preferring to move on to pastures new.
Still, this new Tribute version looks rather good; watch this space for more rolly-polly puzzling soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year