New Katamari game progressing without Takahashi
A brand new Katamari Damacy game is on the way from Namco Bandai, the latest version of the roll 'em up set to be called Katamari Damacy Tribute; set for release on the PS3.
However, despite this being the PlayStation 3's first shot at Namco's seminal series, we're told that series creator Keita Takahashi is not involved in the game's development.
Indeed, the designer has in the past spoken out against repeated iterations of the Katamari theme, the game maker instead preferring to move on to pastures new.
Still, this new Tribute version looks rather good; watch this space for more rolly-polly puzzling soon.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free