Drunk Nazis for Raven's Wolfenstein
Out this summer, Raven's new Wolfenstein game was shown in a little more detail at GDC in San Francisco last week, the developer revealing that the title will include series trademark drunken Nazis (well, they were in Return to Castle Wolfenstein, anyway).
"I can't promise that you'll see singing, drunken Nazis, but I can tell you that you might get to see what happens to a Nazi when he's had too much to drink," creative director Eric Biessman tells UK blog VG247.
"You'll just have to keep your eyes out for it when you play the game."
Wolfenstein will be released in the coming months for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing