Drunk Nazis for Raven's Wolfenstein
Out this summer, Raven's new Wolfenstein game was shown in a little more detail at GDC in San Francisco last week, the developer revealing that the title will include series trademark drunken Nazis (well, they were in Return to Castle Wolfenstein, anyway).
"I can't promise that you'll see singing, drunken Nazis, but I can tell you that you might get to see what happens to a Nazi when he's had too much to drink," creative director Eric Biessman tells UK blog VG247.
"You'll just have to keep your eyes out for it when you play the game."
Wolfenstein will be released in the coming months for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year