Drunk Nazis for Raven's Wolfenstein
Out this summer, Raven's new Wolfenstein game was shown in a little more detail at GDC in San Francisco last week, the developer revealing that the title will include series trademark drunken Nazis (well, they were in Return to Castle Wolfenstein, anyway).
"I can't promise that you'll see singing, drunken Nazis, but I can tell you that you might get to see what happens to a Nazi when he's had too much to drink," creative director Eric Biessman tells UK blog VG247.
"You'll just have to keep your eyes out for it when you play the game."
Wolfenstein will be released in the coming months for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3