Drunk Nazis for Raven's Wolfenstein
Out this summer, Raven's new Wolfenstein game was shown in a little more detail at GDC in San Francisco last week, the developer revealing that the title will include series trademark drunken Nazis (well, they were in Return to Castle Wolfenstein, anyway).
"I can't promise that you'll see singing, drunken Nazis, but I can tell you that you might get to see what happens to a Nazi when he's had too much to drink," creative director Eric Biessman tells UK blog VG247.
"You'll just have to keep your eyes out for it when you play the game."
Wolfenstein will be released in the coming months for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though