Drunk Nazis for Raven's Wolfenstein
Out this summer, Raven's new Wolfenstein game was shown in a little more detail at GDC in San Francisco last week, the developer revealing that the title will include series trademark drunken Nazis (well, they were in Return to Castle Wolfenstein, anyway).
"I can't promise that you'll see singing, drunken Nazis, but I can tell you that you might get to see what happens to a Nazi when he's had too much to drink," creative director Eric Biessman tells UK blog VG247.
"You'll just have to keep your eyes out for it when you play the game."
Wolfenstein will be released in the coming months for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan