New update for Killzone 2 on the way
A new update is on the way for Killzone 2, that's the word from the official community site, where we hear that patch 1.21 should be with us this week.
One particular alteration will see the arrival of unranked games, to stop people picking on bots during ranked play - and thus negating the need for more bannings.
We'll also see the rules of Bodycount altered somewhat, making for more 'meaty' bouts, while the game list displayed on search will also be fixed.
In the future, Guerrilla are also considering alterations to controls, new clan options as well as better social functionality. This might all be coming in a future update, we're told.
More on Killzone 2 soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer