New update for Killzone 2 on the way
A new update is on the way for Killzone 2, that's the word from the official community site, where we hear that patch 1.21 should be with us this week.
One particular alteration will see the arrival of unranked games, to stop people picking on bots during ranked play - and thus negating the need for more bannings.
We'll also see the rules of Bodycount altered somewhat, making for more 'meaty' bouts, while the game list displayed on search will also be fixed.
In the future, Guerrilla are also considering alterations to controls, new clan options as well as better social functionality. This might all be coming in a future update, we're told.
More on Killzone 2 soon.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto