New update for Killzone 2 on the way
A new update is on the way for Killzone 2, that's the word from the official community site, where we hear that patch 1.21 should be with us this week.
One particular alteration will see the arrival of unranked games, to stop people picking on bots during ranked play - and thus negating the need for more bannings.
We'll also see the rules of Bodycount altered somewhat, making for more 'meaty' bouts, while the game list displayed on search will also be fixed.
In the future, Guerrilla are also considering alterations to controls, new clan options as well as better social functionality. This might all be coming in a future update, we're told.
More on Killzone 2 soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3