New update for Killzone 2 on the way
A new update is on the way for Killzone 2, that's the word from the official community site, where we hear that patch 1.21 should be with us this week.
One particular alteration will see the arrival of unranked games, to stop people picking on bots during ranked play - and thus negating the need for more bannings.
We'll also see the rules of Bodycount altered somewhat, making for more 'meaty' bouts, while the game list displayed on search will also be fixed.
In the future, Guerrilla are also considering alterations to controls, new clan options as well as better social functionality. This might all be coming in a future update, we're told.
More on Killzone 2 soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year