New update for Killzone 2 on the way
A new update is on the way for Killzone 2, that's the word from the official community site, where we hear that patch 1.21 should be with us this week.
One particular alteration will see the arrival of unranked games, to stop people picking on bots during ranked play - and thus negating the need for more bannings.
We'll also see the rules of Bodycount altered somewhat, making for more 'meaty' bouts, while the game list displayed on search will also be fixed.
In the future, Guerrilla are also considering alterations to controls, new clan options as well as better social functionality. This might all be coming in a future update, we're told.
More on Killzone 2 soon.
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users