Mass Effect could get space combat
BioWare's eagerly awaited Mass Effect 2 has been under the spotlight at GDC stateside, with a few more details on the RPG trilogy offered up to the teeming masses.
According to Mass Effect 2 project director Casey Hudson, speaking to GTTV, BioWare hope to add space combat to the trilogy at some point. Presumably in game number three.
"There is no actual space combat in Mass Effect 2, but thats something that we wanna have as part of the trilogy at some point," Hudson offers.
Those keeping their save games from the first Mass Effect will also be in for a treat, too: "If you chose to start a game by importing a Mass Effect save, your game will feel like your game. The first moment will be different."
"You'll be able to see the Elusive Man in Mass Effect 2," Hudson continues, promising a plot about Reapers - the future of the human race.
"There's gonna be more people that you can meet, that you can take with you on missions and stuff like that. So there's actually more romance options in Mass Effect 2."
More on Mass Effect 2 soon. Thanks VG247.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year