Mass Effect could get space combat
BioWare's eagerly awaited Mass Effect 2 has been under the spotlight at GDC stateside, with a few more details on the RPG trilogy offered up to the teeming masses.
According to Mass Effect 2 project director Casey Hudson, speaking to GTTV, BioWare hope to add space combat to the trilogy at some point. Presumably in game number three.
"There is no actual space combat in Mass Effect 2, but thats something that we wanna have as part of the trilogy at some point," Hudson offers.
Those keeping their save games from the first Mass Effect will also be in for a treat, too: "If you chose to start a game by importing a Mass Effect save, your game will feel like your game. The first moment will be different."
"You'll be able to see the Elusive Man in Mass Effect 2," Hudson continues, promising a plot about Reapers - the future of the human race.
"There's gonna be more people that you can meet, that you can take with you on missions and stuff like that. So there's actually more romance options in Mass Effect 2."
More on Mass Effect 2 soon. Thanks VG247.
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2